Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 04-26-2011, 05:12 AM   #29
~Stacy~
Banned

Drives: Car
lights

I had my Eagle Eyes since last September. No issues *knock on wood*
The only issue I have with them is I keep on getting condesation built up on the driver's side lamp? It will go away when I wash my car since I only wash my car by hand. Then it will come back in a few days? I will keep my Eagle Eyes for a few months till I can afford to upgrade to the factory ones. I have a trip to Oshawa in June and trip to Vegas in July. So I don't feel like dropping over $1,000 for a new set of headlights I would rather enjoy life and go on some trips.
~Stacy~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 07:52 PM   #30
xpanda305x
Banned

Drives: Dark Knight
changed the inverter and did it correctly! BINGO! it works now! thanks! those wires are sooo small and thin omg!
xpanda305x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #31
Solo

Drives: 2016 Blacked out 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpanda305x View Post
changed the inverter and did it correctly! BINGO! it works now! thanks! those wires are sooo small and thin omg!
I have this same problem in my 2012!! Im pissed. Is it really that easy if a fix? I had these professionaly installed and not sure if this is so simple. The wiring looks a little complex. How much is the inverter?
Solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:27 PM   #32
rwhxk3
S1N1STR

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
I bought mine with everything preinstalled from Phastek. I got them installed and spliced them into the parking lights as directions stated. Neither light will stay on when I start the car. So I actually cut the factory wires and spliced them for a good connection, still, same thing. I hope Phastek will fix this problem.
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:33 PM   #33
MEC 88

Drives: 2010 CGM 1LT 6-Speed
Sorry about reviving an old thread, but I'm having an inverter problem in my eagle eyes as well.. I want to buy a pair of Oracle XE CCFL Inverters:

http://www.automotivelightstore.com/...rterspair.aspx

It gives me the option of "single" or "dual" inverter type.. Which one do I need for the Eagle Eyes?
MEC 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:56 PM   #34
MEC 88

Drives: 2010 CGM 1LT 6-Speed
My driver side halo won't turn on at all.. I've only had the eagle eyes for a very short time. I just don't know which inverter I need..
MEC 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 01:41 PM   #35
Stitch

Drives: SS, CTS & SRT-4
Just got off the phone with Oracle.

You need the Dual Inverters.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:50 AM   #36
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
Looks like I will be buying these inverters. My driver headlight halo died in 2 weeks of use.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 09:01 AM   #37
The camaro show

Drives: 2015 camaro 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdevine View Post
2 SETS SO FAR and the SAME PROBLEM with passenger HALO failure. For those who installed Eagle Eyes and also had HALO Failures on the Passenger side, can you please tell me if you noticed your HALO turning on for a split second before it would shut off completely. I wasn't sure if the failure was the CCFL light or the ballast until I saw the HALO ring come on briefly in the reflection from a window. If you've successfully replace with a different ballast, would love to hear from you too.

You may have to watch the video a couple of times to notice it coming on briefly. I think this confirms it's a defective ballast. Your thoughts?

The first set I installed, the HALO light stopped working after 5 minutes total on time. After taking the front clip off again, I shipped the defective unit back at my expense as well as paid for the return shipping. I reinstalled the *New* Eagle Eyes and the HALO worked. I put the car back together and it still worked immediately after putting the car back together. The first time I took it out to drive it and "again" the HALO was out.

Please chime in for those that had issues. The seller is sending some Camaro5 threads I forwarded to them about passenger Eagle Eye problems to the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Vincehttp://www.youtube.com/user/CamaroDe.../0/_y3Vh_PLAOQ
oracle is alot better i would look into them
Cosmetic mods: SS hood with painted vent, SS bumper, acs 1le front lip black, big worm gfx tinted all lights, solar wing v2, Camaro seat belt pads and oracle color shift halos and fog light halos and rear colorshift bow tie, carbon creations carbon fiber stingray z spoiler
Wheels: lexani r-3 bg finish 19x8.5
Performance: cold air inductions intake, mrt v1, jacfab ported intake manifold, intake manifold spacer, overkill tuned on E85.
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #38
rwhxk3
S1N1STR

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The camaro show View Post
oracle is alot better i would look into them

Diode Dynamics makes their HID and LEDs in the heartland (St Louis MO). Don't buy Chinese Oracle products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
rwhxk3 is offline   Reply With Quote