Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-23-2010, 06:32 PM   #1
scuba264

Drives: Manual 2011 CGM LS
Dealer is bringing me in a Cyber Gray LS to look at!

So I put my old car up for sale privately and went into the dealership to see what they could do for me.

I test drove an LT automatic last summer, and today tried an LS manual. I love it. They have it listed at $24,735, but only had white with the hockey stripes (which looked pretty sick, but I love the gray).

They found a Cyber Gray LS on another lot and are bringing it in next week. I worked out some financing with them and chances are I'm going to FINALLY be getting my Camaro!

How does that price sound?
Old 12-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #2
JasonK

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Congrats! That sounds like a good price to me. I've added lot's of SS parts to my 1LT. Good luck with your deal!
Old 12-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #3
tjbusa
Serious Sleeper

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS M6
Post up when you get it, CGM is one of the easiest to keep clean, mainly because it hides dirt really well.

Fact of Life:

After Monday and Tuesday
even the calendar reads...
W T F
tjbusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #4
scuba264

Good to know about the color, thats what I like to hear haha. I really like the black too, but this one always had the edge with me.

One thing I learned today: damn I need to work on my manual driving haha. I've driven the a few times here and there, and that was even several years ago. I bought a motorcycle earlier this year so at least I've been clutching it up a little for that. Felt like an idiot when I laid tire at a light accidentally haha
Old 12-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #5
ws6jim

Drives: American
I've always liked blue, but this Cyber Gray just looks right on the car. I'm sure laying the tire was accidental. Good luck with the purchase. Its been a few weeks for me, and it still hasn't fully sunken in how great these cars are and how lucky we are to have them.
ws6jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 12:52 AM   #6
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjbusa View Post
Post up when you get it, CGM is one of the easiest to keep clean, mainly because it hides dirt really well.
Not in the winter it doesn't... I was so worried after I bought mine last year... always washing it because it looked like crap... then the summer came and it wasn't that bad after all.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #7
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuba264 View Post
So I put my old car up for sale privately and went into the dealership to see what they could do for me.

I test drove an LT automatic last summer, and today tried an LS manual. I love it. They have it listed at $24,735, but only had white with the hockey stripes (which looked pretty sick, but I love the gray).

They found a Cyber Gray LS on another lot and are bringing it in next week. I worked out some financing with them and chances are I'm going to FINALLY be getting my Camaro!

How does that price sound?
high!!....if it's a (L.S.)!...if it's a 6 speed ,then it should be around $23,500.00..might have some goodies on it you don't know about?..maybe they ''juiced" the money on it!..better check!
on the other hand, if it's a ''slush" box, then $24,735.00 is about right!..
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:32 PM   #8
paytnom

Drives: 2012 KIA Forte; 2011 2SS/RS - SGM
Congrats - hopes it works out for you, its a great color, was going to do it until the SGM became available in the SS - from all of us in the Steeler Nation
paytnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:08 AM   #9
scuba264

So I'm still waiting to hear from the first dealership, but last night I went to another and they said they can bring in a Black LS manual from Philly. $22,700.

They showed me a sheet that the current offer is $1000 off (or 4.9% but my credit is pretty good, said he could get me 5.9 anyway and the 1000 would be better) and $1500 chevy accessories. The first dealer didn't even mention any of that stuff.

CGM has always been my #1, but black is a close #2. I'm waiting to hear from the second dealership today to make sure he can get the car and to get a rough idea of what they'd give me in trade.

Hoping with two dealerships now I can work out the best deal and end up with CGM. Wish I could just pick up a car from walmart, would make this all so much easier!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:19 AM   #10
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1SS Manual Synergy Grn
Send a message via Yahoo to AnnaBear@SpartaChevy
Quote:
So I'm still waiting to hear from the first dealership, but last night I went to another and they said they can bring in a Black LS manual from Philly. $22,700.

They showed me a sheet that the current offer is $1000 off (or 4.9% but my credit is pretty good, said he could get me 5.9 anyway and the 1000 would be better) and $1500 chevy accessories. The first dealer didn't even mention any of that stuff.

CGM has always been my #1, but black is a close #2. I'm waiting to hear from the second dealership today to make sure he can get the car and to get a rough idea of what they'd give me in trade.

Hoping with two dealerships now I can work out the best deal and end up with CGM. Wish I could just pick up a car from walmart, would make this all so much easier!
The $1,000 rebate AND $1,500 in accessories is on the 2010 models.

If you were looking at a 2011 that would explain why the first dealer didn't mention it...does not apply.

Buying a car should be FUN!! Enjoy the process, don't let any dealer ruin it for you.
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
scuba264

Ha yeah, thanks you're right. It is fun I'm just getting antsy. Been following the Camaro since before they came out (like most people here haha)...I just want it NOW!

They are both 2010 but the first dealer was playing games a bit more than the second. First dealer is trying to muddy the waters more, trying to not give me specific numbers on the car and trade in values, focusing on my payment.

Luckily I had time to back off from all the excitement and cool my head to get back to reality and not just blow my money on the first one I like. I got my crap straight and now have some ammunition, time to see what I can do.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:40 AM   #12
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Quote:
Ha yeah, thanks you're right. It is fun I'm just getting antsy. Been following the Camaro since before they came out (like most people here haha)...I just want it NOW!

They are both 2010 but the first dealer was playing games a bit more than the second. First dealer is trying to muddy the waters more, trying to not give me specific numbers on the car and trade in values, focusing on my payment.

Luckily I had time to back off from all the excitement and cool my head to get back to reality and not just blow my money on the first one I like. I got my crap straight and now have some ammunition, time to see what I can do.
Enjoy it and HAVE FUN!!

(PS...Was the $22,700 before or after the $1,000 rebate? )
Old 12-28-2010, 09:43 AM   #13
scuba264

I have to talk to him again when he calls today, but pretty sure that was after rebate.

What is the $1500 applicable to? Where can I see everything I could apply that to?
Old 12-28-2010, 10:00 AM   #14
AnnaBear@SpartaChevy

Quote:
I have to talk to him again when he calls today, but pretty sure that was after rebate.

What is the $1500 applicable to? Where can I see everything I could apply that to?
Here you go. This was extended thru 1/3/2011.

You can do better than $22,700 AFTER rebate. Just sayin'!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Camaro_Incentive_Hero_Card[1].pdf (1.28 MB, 108 views)