Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #85
Motorhead79

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Here are some cruisin spots that i go to on a weekly basis.

Tuesday: Harris Hill Park, Big Flats NY
Thursday: Wegman's Rt.20, Canandagua NY
Friday: Eldridge Park, Elmira NY
Saturday: Barnes & Noble off the Vestal Parkway, Vestal NY
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:45 PM   #86
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Welcome to the club Motorhead79 we will get you on the membership list shortly. If you can make it sunday pm me ahead of time and we can figure a place and time to meet before the show Andy
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #87
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
SUNDAY AUGUST 1ST There is a show in richfield springs on rt20 on the corner of church street in the park across from Stewarts middle of town, starting at 10:00 anyone interested in going pm me or post and we can set up a time and place to meet andy. Usually brings in 150+ http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...,0.106945&z=13
If anyone is interested in this here is the info-
http://carshow.richfieldsprings.net/
and the registration form:
http://carshow.richfieldsprings.net/...ation_2010.pdf

Private message us so we can meet up and drive in together if you want to go- they place you on the field in front of your registration number I guess- so we'll all be together .
Old 07-29-2010, 08:59 PM   #88
3CamarosOnHand

WE CAN MEET AT THE SCHOOL JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN ON RT 20 930 to 1000 on sunday.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:02 PM   #89
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I just want to say I think it is VERY COOL this club came together! It's awesome to see people in a region come together and have some great fun together......One Camaro by itself is cool, but when you get a whole lot together, all with its own special touches by their owners, is very impressive to me!

Congrats guys on a successful state club!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:41 PM   #90
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I just want to say I think it is VERY COOL this club came together! It's awesome to see people in a region come together and have some great fun together......One Camaro by itself is cool, but when you get a whole lot together, all with its own special touches by their owners, is very impressive to me!

Congrats guys on a successful state club!
Thanks CamaroScotty
Yes, it is very awesome getting a group together in our Upstate New York region. We were finding that all the meets for New York were down in the city- which is great but too far away for us. It is so great when we meet to see what everyone has done like you said. Last week we went to Sylvan Beach, NY and had 11 5thgens there and it was great!

We will be meeting you soon at Oshawa. There are a few of us from the Upstate NY club going up including Josh Grant. Can't wait to meet you and get up there!

It was nice hearing from you!
Old 07-30-2010, 06:51 AM   #91
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
Hope to see you in Richfield

Nice little town, and a nice ride out Rt. 20. /edit: to add I don't think we'll want to show - hubby is severely restricted in how long he can function (back injury). But we can meet up and say howdy at the school beforehand, and maybe take a look at the show before we have to split./

Future meet ideas: I contacted Chico of Chico's BBQ, but he never responded. But, there are a whole lot of public parks in the area - the nicest is The Crossings of Colonie. Easy to get to from I-87, HUGE park, with walking trails, very pet-friendly if you bring your furkids, and on Saturdays they have a Farmers Market from 9am to 1pm.
http://www.colonie.org/parks/crossings/

(Click C5 image to learn about UpstateC5)
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:39 AM   #92
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Thanks CamaroScotty
Yes, it is very awesome getting a group together in our Upstate New York region. We were finding that all the meets for New York were down in the city- which is great but too far away for us. It is so great when we meet to see what everyone has done like you said. Last week we went to Sylvan Beach, NY and had 11 5thgens there and it was great!

We will be meeting you soon at Oshawa. There are a few of us from the Upstate NY club going up including Josh Grant. Can't wait to meet you and get up there!

It was nice hearing from you!
Awesome! See you there!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:15 PM   #93
3CamarosOnHand

INVASION

Is anybody interested in INVADING a car show next weekend in Milford it is from 9 to 3 ,Registration by noon. we (lesleigh and I) talked to the president of the club and he said we would have our own section . we are going the dj is my neighbor here is the flyer and link to direction Yes mark there will be lots of food, its BYOC haha .anybody that wants to go post and we can figure a meeting place Andy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...13368&t=h&z=16
Attached Images

Old 07-31-2010, 08:52 AM   #94
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2LT Hyper Blue
Quote:
Is anybody interested in INVADING a car show next weekend in Milford it is from 9 to 3 ,Registration by noon. we (lesleigh and I) talked to the president of the club and he said we would have our own section . we are going the dj is my neighbor here is the flyer and link to direction Yes mark there will be lots of food, its BYOC haha .anybody that wants to go post and we can figure a meeting place Andy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...13368&t=h&z=16
Would love to go. I'm gonna miss tomorrow looks like rain.

Last edited by Wikedwil; 07-31-2010 at 09:05 AM.
Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:16 AM   #95
SummitWhiteLS

Drives: 2011 Mustang V6 Automatic
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeg View Post
Nice little town, and a nice ride out Rt. 20. /edit: to add I don't think we'll want to show - hubby is severely restricted in how long he can function (back injury). But we can meet up and say howdy at the school beforehand, and maybe take a look at the show before we have to split./

Future meet ideas: I contacted Chico of Chico's BBQ, but he never responded. But, there are a whole lot of public parks in the area - the nicest is The Crossings of Colonie. Easy to get to from I-87, HUGE park, with walking trails, very pet-friendly if you bring your furkids, and on Saturdays they have a Farmers Market from 9am to 1pm.
http://www.colonie.org/parks/crossings/
Colonie is less than a 1/2 hr from where I live, so a meet there would be right up my alley!

Let's try to get it done.
SummitWhiteLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:18 PM   #96
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
Colonie is less than a 1/2 hr from where I live, so a meet there would be right up my alley!

Let's try to get it done.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:20 PM   #97
SummitWhiteLS

Drives: 2011 Mustang V6 Automatic
Quote:
How about next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (Aug. 7 or 8)?
SummitWhiteLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:30 PM   #98
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
How about next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (Aug. 7 or 8)?
Sorry- I'll be in Aruba by 2pm on the 8th.

Of course we could always have a meet there.