Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

View Poll Results: Are you interested in a True Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit
Absolutely! Been waiting for this for a while! 4 66.67%
No thank you 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
BLSolution

Drives: 1997 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
Any interest in a true bi-xenon projector retrofit for 1st & 2nd Gen Camaro's???

First hello! I just joined the forum and looking to gauge interest in a true bi-xenon HID retrofit for the 1st and 2nd Gen Camaro's.

I am currently a sponsor on another large and well known forum selling projector retrofits for the 4th Gen Firebirds (93-02). Results have been very impressive and the market has responded very positively to the kit.

With that said, the kit I'm looking to gauge interest in will offer the following benefits.

- Completely plug-and-play right down to the wiring harness. No cutting, splicing, crimping, etc.

- Simple installation and NO PERMANENT modification required or necessary to the car. (I know everyone wants to keep their car as original as possible)

- True HID bi-xenon projector with digital ballasts. (output like all the newer vehicles from BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, and even the 5th Gen Camaro.

- Option of the Halo Angel Eye

- Second to none light output that is well controlled and better than anything available on the market today

The kit would mimic the look of the new 5th Gen Camaro headlights. Current headlight pricing for the Firebirds range from $500-$875 depending on the kit however this one will be produced at the well into the bottom range price-wise.

If there is enough interest, I will take the necessary steps to become a supporting sponsor to sell these.

Thank you for your time.
BLSolution is offline   Reply With Quote