Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 07-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #1
azw131
Team LLT

Drives: 2012 WRX (Stage 2)
Installed My New Grills

This has been the longest process of any install I've done. I ordered my ZL1 upper grill and Street Scenes Lower Grill w/Ducts a month ago and have just now gotten them in after two failed attempts. The reason it took so long, is because twice I was thwarted by a stripped bolt which prevented me from taking off the fascia. I tried everything to get it out and was unsuccessful, having to put my whole fascia back together twice . So finally I got the bolt out with a dremel per the recommendation of the good folks here on C5 (the thread regarding the bolt can be found here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306361). The long and the short of it, is I installed my grills and I think they look great. I know the heritage grill is a more popular option than the ZL1 grill, but I actually think the ZL1 grill looks better (and it's half the price). These grill make huge strides to improving the V6 fascia and making it much meaner. Lemme know what you think
Attached Images

Mods: Bolt On's and Such, Some Cosmetic Stuff Too
azw131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #2
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
I think the heritage girl is just more popular as it can be color matched.....I think this grill above is really nice looking and still looks very clean....love the lower scoops
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:25 PM   #3
strych9
I'll be back...

Drives: Subaru, HD Road Glide Special
Nice upgrade!