Old 11-13-2023, 07:39 AM   #197
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Drives: 2022 M6 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryZL1 View Post
I really like the wheels, very classy!

Thank you sir... I could not be happier
ALL the RED Rear End BMR Goodies + JRE Terminator Cam Package + Remote Tuning and Moral Support from TED @ JRE
BMR Motor Mounts + DMS Front HX + FIC 30's + APEX SM.10's + 305/345 R888R's = 770rwhp 785rwtq @E50 13.5psi
SOCAL.M6.ZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2023, 07:41 AM   #198
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
Saweeeeet! Proud to be a part of your build. Hang tight a factory computer controlled port option is coming.

Ted.

Thanks TED, could not have done it without you

And YES... waiting for the factory computer controller for sure!
No rush on my end...
ALL the RED Rear End BMR Goodies + JRE Terminator Cam Package + Remote Tuning and Moral Support from TED @ JRE
BMR Motor Mounts + DMS Front HX + FIC 30's + APEX SM.10's + 305/345 R888R's = 770rwhp 785rwtq @E50 13.5psi
Old 11-13-2023, 03:31 PM   #199
Checkmate1

Drives: Garnet Red / ZL1 1LE
Easily the finest ZLE on the forum!
Old 11-13-2023, 05:22 PM   #200
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

... WOW, thank you for the kind words... !!!!
Old 02-09-2024, 12:47 PM   #201
sleepys4

Drives: CT5 BW
Just went through all the post on your build! Simply Amazing and inspiring.

Thank you
sleepys4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2024, 03:07 PM   #202
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Wow, thank you very much... It has been alot of fun, thats for sure...

Can't wait for the next round of mods...

Planning on a Katech Dual Tank Drop In Kit + Rotofab BG + Larger Lower Pulley.
Stay tuned

Just gotta wait until after I finish building my first batch of custom crash bars!
Old 03-16-2024, 06:42 PM   #203
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Hey Guys... Finally made time to go back to HAUS of POWER to DYNO the car after fixing the belt slip issue that hurt my last dyno session.

NEW NUMBERS are 770rwhp and 785rwtq
This was using E50... I dont have any other data yet, as my laptop was not working, so I dont have a data log. Although, they were kind enough to log it for me.... BUT, it is using a newer file and I cant open it :(

Conclusion; it appears this is as far as I can go on the stock low side with JMS. It also appears the standard Rotofab is starting to hold me back as well...

As temping as it is to drop in the dual Katech Pumps; so I can run straight E85, then upgrade to the BIG GULP, and add another pound or two of boost... I am becoming more and more reluctant due to traction concerns.

As it is now, 2nd gear only hooks in ideal conditions, and I really need to be aimed straight as an arrow when boost hits.

I am not ruling out the odds of competing a phase.3 power grab... but I am absolutely torn right now. What I have learned about myself is that planning, shopping and wrenching on the car is 50% of the pleasure of owning, so only time will tell

Might assemble a short video about the experience. Stay tuned

Last edited by SOCAL.M6.ZLE; 03-18-2024 at 10:36 AM.
Old 03-17-2024, 04:00 PM   #204
CalgaryZL1

Drives: 2020 Chevy Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOCAL.M6.ZLE View Post
Hey Guys... Finally made time to go back to HAUS of POWER to DYNO the car after fixing the belt slip issue that hurt my last dyno session.

This was using E50... I dont have any other data yet, as my laptop was not working, so I dont have a data log. Although, they were kind enough to log it for me.... BUT, it is using a newer file and I cant open it :(

Conclusion; it appears this is as far as I can go on the stock low side with JMS. It also appears the standard Rotofab is starting to hold me back as well...

As temping as it is to drop in the dual Katech Pumps; so I can run straight E85, then upgrade to the BIG GULP, and add another pound or two of boost... I am becoming more and more reluctant due to traction concerns.

As it is now, 2nd gear only hooks in ideal conditions, and I really need to be aimed straight as an arrow when boost hits.

I am noting ruling out the odds of competing a phase.3 power grab... but I am absolutely torn right now. What I have learned about myself is that planning, shopping and wrenching on the car is 50% of the pleasure of owning, so only time will tell

bolt a 200 lb lead weight in the trunk, good for another hundred horsepower
CalgaryZL1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 09:28 AM   #205
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

HAHA... C-mon KATECH; I am waiting for your Dual Pump + PNP Controller + Filter SET

Last edited by SOCAL.M6.ZLE; 03-18-2024 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-18-2024, 10:20 AM   #206
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:

I am noting ruling out the odds of competing a phase.3 power grab... but I am absolutely torn right now. What I have learned about myself is that planning, shopping and wrenching on the car is 50% of the pleasure of owning, so only time will tell

Data log of dyno?
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:32 AM   #207
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Quote:
Data log of dyno?

I wish :(

I emailed HP Tuners asking for a software update so I can read the log they did for me... my laptop wasent working that morning, so I couldnt log on mine... I will email you what they did for me... maybe you can open it?
Old 03-18-2024, 10:33 AM   #208
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
I wish :(

I emailed HP Tuners asking for a software update so I can read the log they did for me... my laptop wasent working that morning, so I couldnt log on mine... I will email you what they did for me... maybe you can open it?
Software updates are done from within HPtuners software under Help.

Or by going to the web site and downloading the next version of either public release or Beta.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2024, 10:36 AM   #209
SOCAL.M6.ZLE
Having FUN in the SUN...

Quote:
Data log of dyno?

Just emailed it to you
Old 03-20-2024, 09:46 PM   #210
ZLElvira
Waiting 4 A Point By!

Drives: 2020 ZLE, C8 Z06-Z07 2LT Carbon
Cool

Quote:
Data log of dyno?

Okay Ted... how's the ZLE 2.0 doing on the road course? Have you seen NJMP has been repaved? No slacking on the late braking this time... !!!

I am hosting a private track day at Roebling Road in SAV on April 9th... would be great for you to fly down, enjoy the day and maybe we can get a few more ZLEs to participate!! I limit the private track rentals to 20 cars only so everyone has an open track! I should have all my cooling mods done by this date, now that I have SoCal's bar on the table ready to be installed with the other goodies!!