Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-13-2011, 06:59 PM   #43
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1o.f00t.570rk View Post

MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:01 PM   #44
MARINE1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partick View Post
If I put a jet engine in my car will it void the warranty
it might it might...
Old 05-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #45
TDC#2
Driver

Drives: 2011 Black SS
So, seriously, what is the best CAI....
TDC#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:10 PM   #46
MARINE1991

Roto Fab....
Old 05-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #47
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADLS3 View Post
You should focus your energy on sentence structure and grammar. Doing so might be more useful to you in the long run.

I'm sure the mods will agree that having multiple "What's the best CAI" threads is not only a waste of space, but dilutes the threads with the best responses. If everyone diligently searches for the "best CAI" thread and continues adding to it, suddenly you have a single library and discussion with all the pertinent points about CAI, versus 80 threads full of tidbits of info, along with a lot of "shut up and do a search." --a lot of the repeat threads quickly find their way to deletion, for exactly this reason.

Make sense? Dickish threads get dickish responses.
I see your point...however, new members, new products, new opinions, new questions...new posts. I'll bet most mods like to see us communicating, after all that's what a forum is about. Let them decide to move or delete a thread, since it's their job. And there is really no reason to be "Dickish" unless you are one.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 PM   #48
TDC#2
Driver

Drives: 2011 Black SS
I was thinking more along the lines of this:

TDC#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #49
OHIOSS
Russ

Drives: Yukon Denali, Charger, CamaroSS
Send a message via AIM to OHIOSS
I have no problem w/ repeated questions as long as they are valid questions. Personally I do a search before I post anything.

My pet peeve is the "what is your Camaro's name?" threads. There has to be 50 of these threads and in my opinion it has no reason to ever be on the main forum page.

It bugs the crap out of me every time I see another post about name your Camaro.

Russ
OHIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #50
1BADLS3

Drives: Sold: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
And there is really no reason to be "Dickish" unless you are one.
I just say it how it comes into my head, that's all brotha...
1BADLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #51
jeb22

Drives: n/a
Name:  someone-is-wrong-on-the-internet.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  12.4 KBFor some reason when I read your post it immediately reminded me of this picture...
jeb22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #52
The Beard

Drives: 2013 2SS HWSE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADLS3 View Post
I just say it how it comes into my head, that's all brotha...
Roger that!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #53
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE
ur principal is ur friend

Drives: RED 2004 C5 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIOSS View Post
I have no problem w/ repeated questions as long as they are valid questions. Personally I do a search before I post anything.

My pet peeve is the "what is your Camaro's name?" threads. There has to be 50 of these threads and in my opinion it has no reason to ever be on the main forum page.

It bugs the crap out of me every time I see another post about name your Camaro.

Russ
Amen!!! Never have understood that one!!! I've probably owned over 30 cars in my lifetime and have never given any of them a name...nor have I been interested in knowing the name of anyone else's car. Let's stick to more improtant topics.
By the way Russ, what's your favorite ice cream flavor
Old 05-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #54
camaroracing2834
Mike, Go Yanks & Giants!!

Drives: Use to drive 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Ya know, I haven't ran into any rude people yet on C5. Which is a good thing, but then again I haven't made to many threads or posts on here lol I agree, rude people do SUCK!!!!!!!!

By the way, hows my punctuation and grammar???? he he
Old 05-13-2011, 09:32 PM   #55
Markal
White Lightnin

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro LS
Excuse me while I do a search on why so many searches must be searched.....Hmmmm??? Things do change over time and some products do upgrades that are not mentioned in the older posts. Also over time many products degrade and do not live up to previous expectations. To ask a question over and over is O.K. in my book...I raised two girls and currently encourage 4 grandchildren....I hope they ask me many things...over and over untill they reach an understanding. My Ingen CAI is holding up fine and I love it....over 10,000 miles. What's the best CAI....the one you have.... A better question, Who's the coolest Camaro owner? No, he doesn't drink Dos Equis...nor belittle or make fun of other Camaro owners.
PEACE!
Markal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #56
PercyJWellingtonIII
Account Suspended

Drives: pontiac
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORANGA2D View Post
WTF is with some of you who have to respond to a …ok repeated question that makes you feel you need bash / flame / give the ol’ “do a search” crap. So X person asks the “whats the best CAI” so what. Why have a forum if this is what we do, whats the point really. I can “search” and find almost every topic covered already. I dont feel the need to post a "do a search" cause there is a tread that covered X topic already. I enjoy reading "most" ...topics and I might find out something new on another CAI topic. Heck these are all Camaros, how many times do I need to see it in a different color or one with X mod…You see one you seen um all right… I love seeing it over and over , is it any different from asking the CAI question again (maybe but still). I guess its just the computer age and we can hide behind our PCs and not have to face someone while we are rude. But I am sure if they/ I are standing at some Camaro meet in front of you and ask, “hey what CAI did you go with” or "what CAI you think is the best” you wont tell us to “go do a search” . Really you don’t need to read or respond to the thread if you don’t like it, or know its been asked before.

For those who respond to the repeated question with info and constructive answer I you, just the few that don’t…have inspired this rant. And if you don’t like what I just said, I will be right behind my PC…so bring it...

Thanks for your time.

Camaro 5 is still the best site I use…period!
=================

Yeh...I see your point and noticed it to. Its like if you just can't or don't want to answer the question then in makes more sense to just shut the F up.
PercyJWellingtonIII is offline   Reply With Quote