Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #1
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
Disneyland Tomorrow.

I am a 33 year old male and I can honestly admit that I love going to Disneyland. Does anyone else?
Old 04-12-2008, 03:23 AM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Um...YEAH! Tis' the happiest place on earth!

We went back in Nov 06. I could not even begin to tell you how cool it was seeing the face on my boy when he got to meet all the cartoon characters. I was afraid he was going to be scared, but it was the exact opposite. He kept hugging and hugging Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Pooh, etc.

I could spend days there checking out the whole park. Really, you NEED that much time! Can't wait to go back.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:32 AM   #3
swazworth
the nerd king

Drives: 2005 scion xb...
i love disneyland. my wife had never been there so we went for our 5th ann. it was a blast. only had one problem and it happened we we got home.

i have a thing for the little mermaid. my den looks is a shrine. people buy me stuff all the time and it just goes up in the den, dolls, coffee mugs, pens, i even have a little kids bike. anyways so while we where there i made my wife in line for almost 45mins so i could meet her. anyways i got my pic taken with her. when we got home my parents were over and mom was looking at the pics of the whole trip. she has to point out to my wife that in all the pics i'm not smiling except the pic when i'm with ariel. i still hear about it. not all the time, just when someone points out that i don't smile in pics. my wife has to say "no, he does but only when he's with ariel."
swazworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
I've been to both Disney land and Disney world. Can never get enough. I'm sure we'll be going back again many more times as the little ones get older.

Have fun!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
TheMadHatter99
Kept the Faith

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Never made it to Disneyland but Disney World is quite honestly my idea of heaven on earth. Once I'm done with the Navy I'm hoping to get hired on with Disney Imagineering just so I can spend a lot more time in that environment.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
bouncertime
Miller High Life

Drives: 2021 Camaro LT1, 2017 Colorado Z71
That was fun and I am exhausted. Usually we stay overnight, but the people we went with couldn't stay the night. I think anymore you need two days to see all of the park. I don't know what they were thinking, but they put my fatass in the very front on Splash Mountain and everyone got soaked. It felt good though, it was in the upper 80s all day.

Hey Swaz, wouldn't you know it, the hand stamp to get back in the park was Ariel.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #7
swazworth
the nerd king

Drives: 2005 scion xb...
that is sweet. i'm glad to hear you had a good time.
swazworth is offline   Reply With Quote