Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Parts store ticking me off

OK On tuesday I called around to several local parts store looking for stuff for my 87 iroc. a Flex plate/fly wheel (flex plate is for auto cars & fly wheel is for manual cars) since I had the wrong one, & a NON ac Blower motor with fan. OK.

No one could find the correct flexplate until I called autozone (if you have a 305 camaro its a 153 tooth if you have a 350 its a 168 tooth lol.)

several of the stores had the blower motor with fan in & quoted me $30-32 for it Autozones was $60 & it would have to be ordered in.

So I went in today (I finally got back to work since I was sick for two days & didnt go anywhere) to Shucks/O'rilleys to go get the blower motor & I was going to go to Az to get the flex plate. I walk in & stated I needed a Blower motor with fan for my car. They asked if it was AC or NON ac I told them it WAS ac & I am taking it to a NON ac. Well of course they assumed that the fan is the same size. I got what I thought was the right part Only to get home to find out it was the wrong part.

Now through out this whole thing they were quoting me over the phone $30 for this, so I expected it to be $30. but the part I need is $41.99.

I take it back to the parts store & they sat there & fought me over it, I finally just about told them Fine I will go to AZ & get the right part & make it off their dollar lol. but they fixed it.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:49 PM   #2
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
wowwww.....
Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

lol I went back in today to pick up the CORRECT part lol, & the guy opens up the box & says Hey this thing is shorter than the one we tried to sell you yesterday

Next time do you think you will beleive me??? NO

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
lol I went back in today to pick up the CORRECT part lol, & the guy opens up the box & says Hey this thing is shorter than the one we tried to sell you yesterday: facepalm:: facepalm:: facepalm:: facepalm:: facepalm:: facepalm:: facepalm:

Next time do you think you will beleive me??? NO
. That's why the customer is always right.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:33 PM   #5
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
. That's why the customer is always right.
no thats why a woman is always right lol.

been having thoughts about going in & applying for a summer job?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Quote:
no thats why a woman is always right lol.

been having thoughts about going in & applying for a summer job?
me?
maybe....
Old 05-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #7
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
me?
maybe....
No I have been having thoughts about it lol I need money for the Pinks all out car lol.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Quote:
No I have been having thoughts about it lol I need money for the Pinks all out car lol.
I bet you could show them a thing or two.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:48 PM   #9
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
I bet you could show them a thing or two.
then at least one person that works there may know something about cars.