Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 03-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
Inferno2SS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS/RS
Century I Chevrolet (long)

Just wanted to let everyone know that Kirby and the rest of the folks over at Century I Chevrolet in Broomfield Colorado are very professional and made my whole car buying experience a joy.

Typically I get a huge head ache the moment I walk onto a car lot. I hadnt seen a Camaro in person and really just wanted to take a look, so I drove around the street adjacent to the lot a few times but couldnt see one. I said screw it and pulled into the dealership. I really wasnt planning on buying that day, but of coarse once I saw and it took it for a test drive I knew I had to have a Camaro.

I originally wanted to purchase a 1SS but after seeing all the extras for the 2SS decided to order an IOM 2SS with Rally Stripes. Like the rest of you I was pretty excited and started looking for every picture, video and piece of info I could find on the Camaros. Eventaully ending up here and finding a ton of great info I decided I wanted Polished Wheels. I called up Kirby and he said no problem and added them to the order. Well 2 days later I decided I had to have the RS package as well. That night I decided to look at local dealers for an IOM with the RS package and Polished Wheels and found one at a dealership in Castle Rock. The next day (Saturday) I went into the dealership and told them I wanted to cancel my order and get the one in Castle Rock and they immediately said ok no problem, we can get it for you on Monday.

Monday I get the call and they had my car an IOM with RS Package, Polished Wheels, Black Rally Stripes, Sunroof and a Cargo Mat for $400 under MSRP. I was surprised the car only had 15 miles on it and a full tank of gas. It turns out they sent a flat bed down to get my car without me requesting them to do so and filled it up with premium gas, another nice touch. The following day I had an issue with the USB Port, Kirby told me to bring it down. I did so and they ended up needing to keep it for several hours to fix it. Even though I had no appointment they fit me in and they set me up with a used car off the lot so I could return home. I received 3 phone calls from them over the next 5 hours letting me know exactly what was happening and finally one letting me know it was fixed.

Ive purchased around 15 to 20 cars through out my life and every time it was a night mare and a head ache. Dealers trying to sell you a car for $2000 over blue book or MSRP while giving you $2000 under blue book for your car. Trying to squeeze every penny they possibly could out of you. Century offered me fair value for my trade in while putting me in the car I have been waiting for since I was 16 under MSRP. A fair no hassle deal and one great experience. The way it should be when you purchase a car as great as the Camaro.
Inferno2SS is offline   Reply With Quote