Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 04-13-2014, 06:42 AM   #1
rjdapilmoto
DAP-ONE [COTW - 12/23/13]

Drives: 2010 - 2SS/RS IOM
Pacquiao-Bradley THE REMATCH

Pacman left no doubt who should have won that damn First Fight between these two. So glad that those 3 ridiculuous, so-called Officials, have quit, or have been terminated from their jobs. This Sport is already deemed "subjective" with the way the scoring is performed.

My only disappointment from last night is that Manny didn't finish off this dude with one of his classic knockouts. There were a few moments during the match that I thought it was going to happen, but to Bradley's credit, he withstood the Pacman barrage. But, the Title is back where it should belong.

I've told my boxing friends around here that Pac has nothing else to prove and should walk away from the sport on Top and concentrate on his political career and the next chapter in his life.

He's the Best that has every come up from my beloved country.

Mabuhay Manny! Mabuhay Pilipinas!!
Attached Images

rjdapilmoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #2
Burn Notice24

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
I don't think he can go out on top without beating Mayweather. Personally, I think Mayweather would beat him and that's the only fight that could save boxing. I think boxing is boring now. There isn't enough star power. I'm part of the younger generation and UFC is where we watch our fighting. I think it takes more skill and it's more fun to watch.
Burn Notice24 is offline   Reply With Quote