Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #15
camarowa

Drives: 2013 SVT Raptor, sold 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRS/SS View Post
Sounds like the middle works. I'll start with a date and see if it works, how about Sat. July 10th?

yeah that won't work.......see post above
- Blacked-Out Bowties & RS Emblems, Front bowtie delete
- Full Dynamat Extreme Trunk Coverage
- Tinted side markers
- Interior DSV Customs Leather Upgrades
- Airaid CAI V2
- Forgestar F14 Gunmetal 20x9, 20x11
- Doug Thorley Shorties
camarowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:14 PM   #16
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Well, it's not a C5 event, but there will be the All-Chevy show coming up soon.

I may try to do a 2nd cruise later this summer independent of the PNWCC. We had 8 2010 Camaros show up for the Winthrop cruise...and it was a blast. May try to do something that heads either out to 101, or maybe around Ranier/Mt. St Helens.

None of this would be officially a C5 get together though...just kind of informal
Yea that can be a good C5 get together for us. we only had like 5 or 6 5th gens down there last year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topdown View Post
there is always the "rod run to the end of the world" ... up in Ocean Park washington, just north of Long Beach... I will be up there with my IOM SS/RS, though I wasnt planning on entering the show, just driving up and looking at the cars.
Always a good event but I have never been there lol

Quote:
Sounds like the middle works. I'll start with a date and see if it works, how about Sat. July 10th?
We are doing a ALL Camaro Cruise that day from Issaquah Chevy to Sunset Chevy.Then drinks with Fbodfather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus on friday we are working on a All Camaro meet & greet with a GM car at the NHRA Nationals then then on Sunday is the Big All Chevy show wtih FBODFATHER in attandance
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarossowner View Post
That weekend is the PNWCC big car show @ XXX.
Dang straight lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:18 PM   #17
BlackRS/SS

Drives: Black RS/SS
How about June 26th
BlackRS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
How about June 26th
theres a cruise to canada that weekend lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #19
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
When I was thinking of setting up a cruise, the only time I can find that doesn't really have anything going on is the weekend of July 4th. And, PNWCC has a bag stuffing thing they're doing, though I'm probably going to be cruising SOMEWHERE...just not sure where. It may be just me...maybe others. We'll see
Old 05-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #20
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
When I was thinking of setting up a cruise, the only time I can find that doesn't really have anything going on is the weekend of July 4th. And, PNWCC has a bag stuffing thing they're doing, though I'm probably going to be cruising SOMEWHERE...just not sure where. It may be just me...maybe others. We'll see
wait a min if you guys are going to reno with us you guys can have a cruise the first week of august lol

Old 05-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #21
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro
Yes that would be a great time to have a camaro 5 gathering somewhere in the middle. I'm open for the weekend for sure. Plus on the 26th of June there are few of us heading to Oregon for that camaro 5 gathering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
wait a min if you guys are going to reno with us you guys can have a cruise the first week of august lol
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:16 PM   #22
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
what you dont want to do the ring around the goodies?????

its fun lol we always have a good time & TLCamaro always has GOOD food

Old 05-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #23
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
I'm out. Training excerise that weekend.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:29 PM   #24
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
How about June 26th
That's the weekend for the Meet and Greet here in Warrenton.

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:30 PM   #25
hollywoodjose

Drives: 2010 Black 1LT
End of July works best for me because I got my reunion the 16-18 of July and I'm only off every other weekend. Or sometime in august. I'll keep reading to see what gets decided
Old 05-27-2010, 10:36 PM   #26
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodjose View Post
End of July works best for me because I got my reunion the 16-18 of July and I'm only off every other weekend. Or sometime in august. I'll keep reading to see what gets decided
we can do something over July 17th & 18th or one day. in Tacoma since its the McChord airshow that weekend

Old 05-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #27
chevyss
SS/RS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM w/blk stripes A6
June 26the is good, first week in August is also good. Lets keep and narrow the date down.
chevyss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #28
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

I know I am Not going to be able to do this event no matter what the date is lol.

Got a car show on June 26th in yelm & will be heading down to reno first weekend of August & returning the 2nd weekend of August lol