Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-29-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Bosco50

Drives: 2013 Bee
Buying advice: used 2011 Camaro RS 2LT

Hey everyone,

I've been lurking the forums for the past couple of weeks and finally decided to make an account. I'm in a position to buy a car and I've always wanted a Camaro. At 25, my previous cars were a 2003 Toyota sequoia V8 and I'm currently driving a 2009 Toyota venza V6.

A local dealership has a 2011 camaro RS 2LT. It's used, about 33,000km but the car is in immaculate condition. I haven't seen it in person yet but the pictures look good. I've even shown it to two of my friends who have 5th generation camaros and they commented on how clean the car looked, even the rims and tires.

The dealership is asking $22,890 before taxes. I was wondering if this is a good deal. It's fully loaded and is the bumblebee yellow with racing stripes. I'm also in Canada, so I'm not sure if there's a huge price difference between countries.

I'm still waiting to see it in person and test drive it. This car will be my daily driver and I even went to get a quote from my insurance ($160 a month). I plan on financing with about $2k down payment.

Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(Also, you guys have some really nice cars!)
Bosco50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
Splitter
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 RRM 1LT/RS A6
I was offered 21,833 for a 2014 1LT/RS Auto/Boston/Nav OTD price. Lots of discounts included with my 4250 trade in.

Much newer for a very similar price range.
Splitter is offline   Reply With Quote