Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 03-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #29
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Cool! I might be there again soon No SC though :( Just suspension mods for now...

Let us know how you like the new exhaust!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #30
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
Cool! I might be there again soon No SC though :( Just suspension mods for now...

Let us know how you like the new exhaust!
Went by and they put my exhaust on, took a little bit but i wasnt in any big hurry. Guess my axle back was the first V6 they had done, but it came out looking and sounding pretty good. i'll post up a vid here when i can. pricing was pretty competitive and i'll def. go back there for future mods. I'll def. have them throw on the JBA shorty headers. I told Greg you sent me, by the way. Thanks again.
SDCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #31
CamaroSSguy

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS 6 Speed
Ya SDCamaro10, They did a blog on your car. Looks good man. They've done all the work on my car. Soon enough they will do my blower!
CamaroSSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:46 PM   #32
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Very cool! Looking forward to hearing the new sound!
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Old 03-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #33
SDCamaro10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSguy View Post
Ya SDCamaro10, They did a blog on your car. Looks good man. They've done all the work on my car. Soon enough they will do my blower!
Ya i just saw that, pretty cool. Think im going to get the shorty's and take a look at some transmissions for when that lingenfelter SC comes out for the V6.
SDCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #34
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

My RK Sport Induction hood install: http://renegademustangs.wordpress.co...-hood-install/
Old 03-16-2010, 06:01 PM   #35
CamaroSSguy

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS 6 Speed
sweet!
CamaroSSguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 06:10 PM   #36
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Thanks...they did a great install!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:20 AM   #37
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Ok, whose lowering springs did they just install on the SIM 2010?? Looks Real good!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:53 AM   #38
2010 4 DW
Account Suspended

Drives: White 2010 RS/SS
Hood looks great!

DW
2010 4 DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:19 AM   #39
SDCamaro10

The hood is looking pretty sweet. Nice lowering springs on that SIM too!
Old 03-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #40
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Thanks!

I'm looking forward to seeing their new shop! I think they are most of the way moved in now. For me, it's MUCH closer to home
Old 03-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #41
SDCamaro10

If theyre going up towards Miramar.. much closer to me too since i live around Aero Drive.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #42
SDCamaro10

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopback View Post
Yup that’s my car they worked on this Saturday
Great job for a great price. Haven’t had a chance to really put the pedal to the metal yet but I like what I seen or heard so far.
Only issue I have is the inside drone when cruising. It’s pretty loud and I could imagine a long ride lasting a couple hours could get annoying and even turn into a headache.
Is there a way to minimize down the drone?

You might want to take a look at some X-pipes. I put an X-pipe on my car and its minimized the drone considerably. I hear a lot of the SS owners that its helped with their drone as well.