Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx1Lt View Post
What if I don't care about the highbeams? Does the diode heat up with low beams?
thats the way i was at first.. i mean ive never used my high beams.. but it still would be nice to have them .. still waiting on them to fix the issue... for now im rollin without brights
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:43 PM   #16
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Drives: '10 Black Camaro
I want any harness, my lights come in on tuesday, my OEM GFX should be in sometime next week too. I'd hate to remove my front bumper more than I had to. I want to do it all in one swoop. Take off the bumper, remove my eagle eyes, add the oems, add the front splitter to the bumber and then throw it all back together. If not I can just wait to install the front splitter until the harness is available for the RS lamps. But I HATE waiting. I'm too impulsive to wait.
Old 02-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #17
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Found the oracle wiring module... Now, does it work?

Old 02-25-2011, 06:02 PM   #18
AuSStinVRCamaro

Drives: 2010 Victory Red Camaro
Theres a thread somewhere here about how the wiring was messed up and it was extremely difficult to install rather than just plugging it. also since it was just the wires and no plugs there was an issue of what would happen if water got in that it would short the line i know one guy was able to somehow wire them to a gm plug and got it to work that way but overall it just seemed much more of a hassle then just waiting a little bit for ottobody to finally settle down a bit and restock the right diodes so hopefully they are fully functional. If you do happen to go this route though please let us know how you wired it up because I know a lot of people are very curious.
AuSStinVRCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #19
AuSStinVRCamaro

Heres the thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=68113&page=3
Old 02-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #20
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Now would I have to order 1 per light or does the picture above include all I need?
Old 02-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #21
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Bump... Again
Old 02-26-2011, 03:04 PM   #22
AuSStinVRCamaro

I think its for both but Id email justin or andy from aac just to make sure
Old 02-26-2011, 08:33 PM   #23
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Tried emailing Jonathan but no response yet. I need to know!!!! The dude selling them doesn't even know if I need two or one. He's just a seller.
Old 03-07-2011, 11:09 PM   #24
Tx1Lt
Mark it ZERO!

Got my AAC harness, and it works awesome! Thanks AAC! Had to solder it on to the headlight tho, it's not for novice installers.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:20 AM   #25
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx1Lt View Post
Got my AAC harness, and it works awesome! Thanks AAC! Had to solder it on to the headlight tho, it's not for novice installers.

We got em!

Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #26
ottobody
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 trans am/camaro
Hey guys i would first off like to appologize for my lack of communication!! I know many of you are getting very irritated, which i can totally understand! but also everyone must also understand that I am trying to not only keep up with new orders, but also solve the issue with the diodes, and do my many other tasks at hand with the vehicles in our shop.

I have been out in California as we were revealing our 2011-1969 GTO judge conversion at the Academy awards in L.A., i then had Meetings with multiple producers interested in our vehicle conversions.

I currently have a list of NEW customers that i have started to compile, I have just gotten into the shop today and will continue to get caught up with these harness'.

If you are interested in being added to the new customer list please call my cell phone at 402-540-1098, This is my personal cell phone number I am trying to keep everyone happy and I am doing my Best as a human to get everything resolved and taken care of.

Again thank you for your patience.

Dylan Schwarzenbach @ OTTO Body Customs INC.
Dylan@ottobody.com
ottobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 03:37 PM   #27
tmac1granger33
NM HT5

Drives: COTW 3/5/12
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottobody View Post
Hey guys i would first off like to appologize for my lack of communication!! I know many of you are getting very irritated, which i can totally understand! but also everyone must also understand that I am trying to not only keep up with new orders, but also solve the issue with the diodes, and do my many other tasks at hand with the vehicles in our shop.

I have been out in California as we were revealing our 2011-1969 GTO judge conversion at the Academy awards in L.A., i then had Meetings with multiple producers interested in our vehicle conversions.

I currently have a list of NEW customers that i have started to compile, I have just gotten into the shop today and will continue to get caught up with these harness'.

If you are interested in being added to the new customer list please call my cell phone at 402-540-1098, This is my personal cell phone number I am trying to keep everyone happy and I am doing my Best as a human to get everything resolved and taken care of.

Again thank you for your patience.

Dylan Schwarzenbach @ OTTO Body Customs INC.
Dylan@ottobody.com

still waiting on my harness Dylan.. let me know hopefully the problem is solved
tmac1granger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:51 AM   #28
PCOLASHAN

Drives: 2SS
So far so good!! Really happy right now!!!
Attached Images

PCOLASHAN is offline   Reply With Quote