Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 06-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #3487
011silver 2SS

Drives: 2011 2ss inlaid silver seats a6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom.5SS View Post
Sounds like Carlilse was fun Danny....nice grounds there, I had to work so I didnt get to play cars this weekend, and from the looks of it I missed alot!

Andy and Mark Holding Hands???? (when are the nuptuils)

Spike choking what appears to be a hedge-hog on crack??? (dinner?)

and swimsuit models!!!! (refraining from comment)
As far as "Clicks" go I think we are all one big one....just gotta keep an eye on the board as to whats happening next...took me a while to sync-up.

Are you close to Albany, I'm usually up for a cruise 2-3 times a week.
hey no problem,,dont get to get away that often. i,m down near the pa border,, between corning and bingamton,, aways from albany. will look to hook up when we can ,, enjoyed the windmill deal and meeting everyone. happy camaroing to all.
011silver 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 05:39 PM   #3488
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....

Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 011silver 2SS View Post
hey no problem,,dont get to get away that often. i,m down near the pa border,, between corning and bingamton,, aways from albany. will look to hook up when we can ,, enjoyed the windmill deal and meeting everyone. happy camaroing to all.
A run to the border sounds fun!!!! I think I can con a couple Cannonball-Run Camaro owners into a Saturday express !!!

I cant recall the restraunt you way....a bunch of us were led there by Motorhead79 one night for dinner...AWSOME fillet mignion!!! Texas longhorn maybe???

(forgive the spelling...I"m a wrench not a writer..)
Old 06-27-2011, 06:17 PM   #3489
Duncan420

Drives: 12 45th 2SSRS /11 SW 2SSRS SLP Vert
:whitever tshift:hi everyone! linda+i had a great time at the camaro nationals.it was great seeing everyone. i hope everyone had a safe trip back home.congrats to andy+spike on their trophy wins.we had great time hanging out at the hotel,met some new friends and saw lots of camaros!we tried to keep up with you guys but got caught in that slow trffic in hershey.we couldnt get by the the cars going 40 in the passing lane on 81.Lindas arms were getting tired,so we switched driving.I think her foot isnt heavy enough for those long runs.looking forward to the next get together.
Duncan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #3490
Duncan420

Drives: 12 45th 2SSRS /11 SW 2SSRS SLP Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Figjam-5 View Post
We'll All I can say is what a amazing time spent with the greatest people in the world!!! The Upstate C5 Family, At Camaro Nationals in MD. This was one weekend I will never forget in my life because you all are just so open minded and excepting of anyone with no bars hold. Andy, Lesslie, Haily, Mark, Terresa, Burce, Maria, Brian, Linda, & Husband sorry forgot you'r name,, OH Yeah, & SPIKE..I'll never forget SPIKE then again if any that meet's him would feel the same , LOL .I Love you man .. And all of the Canadian gang (so many) A thank you to Scott for bringing me some stuff. AND so many more to metion... The list is long but prestigies (SP) . Someone told me a month ago after we meet for the 1st time ever at the Wind Mill for a car show of course , Our 1st. --That our life's are going to change --.You think to youself whats this guy smokin, this is Just a silly thing trying to do after getting our new 2011 Camaro My wife's Dream and finding a forum (car club) on the internet 3 days later and joining . Never knowing what would become of it , you think yeah alot of nothing or ever going anywhere etc.., Well how wrong I was ! This was something and something you would never belived in a MILLION years A great bunch of people that are so nice and outgoing and fun and so much more!!!!
Andy You were right Our live's have changed ... And we wanted to say Thank you ...& Margaret looked to me on the way home today and said you are right .They are just one big family that looks out for each other and have fun...And they actually let us be part of it ,What more could you ask for ,,, And Mark & Tressa meeting you guys was the best & for the day we spent at the race'es in Watkins was a 1st for us also , we'll never forget that ethier. Hope to do more soon,,,Actually with work and kids and just weekends to catch up we never had anytime for anything , no friends or life outside... But by just buying a silly new car ,Wait as Linda would say A new Camaro LOL would open up so much more. And because of this and you all here we are now LIVING LIFE & HAVING FUN !!! Because who know's Tomorrow may never come......Thank you Jeff Margaret, & Morgana.....

PS ..I think we'll be seeing you all sooner than expected....
i have come too close to not being here,thats why Linda and I enjoying every minute together going to all these shows,meeting all you wonderful people.i have heard too many family and friends say they wished they had done this or that,now its to late for them.LIFES TOO SHORT DRIVE A CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duncan420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #3491
011silver 2SS

Quote:
A run to the border sounds fun!!!! I think I can con a couple Cannonball-Run Camaro owners into a Saturday express !!!

I cant recall the restraunt you way....a bunch of us were led there by Motorhead79 one night for dinner...AWSOME fillet mignion!!! Texas longhorn maybe???

ya,,texas longhorn is here, but if you want a great fillet,,,libs is the place. would like to hook up down here if you guys and girls want to make a run. let me know. wife and i will make the reservations and meet for coctails before. just let me know when, and bring your swim suit for swimming and drinks at my house. we will try to entertain you all after,,,,,,,danny
Old 06-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #3492
1HOTSS
1HOTSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

I"m up for a Cannonball Run. Give me some advance notice so i can ditch the kids......and get my disco hair ready ..ok,.now i'm going to watch the movie again.
1HOTSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #3493
011silver 2SS

we are in elmira,,, just give me some notice and we,ll see if we can hook up. have room for lots of camaros in the driveway, and yard,, or road. well,, you get it.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #3494
yerHot4TeacherSS
Cheshire's Mistress :)

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
ya,,texas longhorn is here, but if you want a great fillet,,,libs is the place. would like to hook up down here if you guys and girls want to make a run. let me know. wife and i will make the reservations and meet for coctails before. just let me know when, and bring your swim suit for swimming and drinks at my house. we will try to entertain you all after,,,,,,,danny

Um, have you met Mark (Phantom)? LMAO!! Don't give him too many drinks and he'll gladly bring his Speedo...Oh, BTW hide your wife too. Just kidding Phantom....
Old 06-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #3495
yerHot4TeacherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duncan420 View Post
i have come too close to not being here,thats why Linda and I enjoying every minute together going to all these shows,meeting all you wonderful people.i have heard too many family and friends say they wished they had done this or that,now its to late for them.LIFES TOO SHORT DRIVE A CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!!!
We're enjoying you and Linda also We Love our Camaro family So much fun every show!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:18 PM   #3496
yerHot4TeacherSS

Quote:
glad u all had a good time. talking to a vendor at carlisle and he was pissed. said he packed up at md to come to carlisle. said he wished the powers to be could have come to an agreement on the show. and if not at least have them on diff dates. he said all they did was cost everyone money, was,nt to happy. 2 shows same date. everyone loses. the carlisle show was great. coulda used a few more camaros. but there were still alot there. 9 in our hotel parking lot sat nite. and 2 4th gens. wished we had got together on who was going where early enough before we made reservations at carlisle, , woulda like to hang out with u guys. oh well, for some reason, wife and i dont seem to be in the click,, but no biggy,,were not trying to be. anyway. glad everyone had a good time. danny

We're trying to get everyone "in the click".....its a long story for new comers but Andy just took over the Upstate C5 thread from Josh Grant who has been missing in action and noone has heard from him- to be able to update everyone.....also Mark Clark (MClark 10) just took over updating the master list of members (over 100+ currently) so we should all be able to plan shows, and meet up more effectively and all be on the same page.

Please post up when you are planning on going to a show- Andy and I try to make alot of shows throughout the state to help you represent Upstate C5. We do need some notice though. We can also put any event now up on the 1st page under the events listings. This applies to all of you!

If you do plan on a dinner and you want people to show up figure a time/date, etc. and we'll post it up. Just be ready- you could get more Camaros than you ever bargained for

~Lesleigh
Old 06-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #3497
yerHot4TeacherSS

Quote:
:whitever tshift:hi everyone! linda+i had a great time at the camaro nationals.it was great seeing everyone. i hope everyone had a safe trip back home.congrats to andy+spike on their trophy wins.we had great time hanging out at the hotel,met some new friends and saw lots of camaros!we tried to keep up with you guys but got caught in that slow trffic in hershey.we couldnt get by the the cars going 40 in the passing lane on 81.Lindas arms were getting tired,so we switched driving.I think her foot isnt heavy enough for those long runs.looking forward to the next get together.
Hey, I'm with Linda- there really is NO reason to be going so fast that Spike's car shut down! I try to set the cruise and stay with the flow of traffic- especially in another state- but the guys like to set their own "race track" speeds.....and piss everyone in their way off while doing it....lol....Glad you made it home safely too.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:22 PM   #3498
xxIRONWILLxx
7.5 mpg and loving it!

Drives: it like I stole it!
Quote:

Here, here!!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #3499
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Thankx for sharing the photos Lesleigh. Congrats to Andy and Spike on their awards...

Hi Everyone from the Awesome Upstate Family.. Thankx for the fun times in Oshawa, hope our paths cross again soon.

Going to Fayetteville this weekend, another club is sponsoring a private Transformer 3 release. Only and hour and a half away, this one will be nice and fast too.. Be Safe during the 4th of July weekend everyone. Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:36 PM   #3500
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
SYLVAN BEACH

Just a reminder we are going to the beach this week exit 34 Mc Maggots 600pm BYOF (Bring your own food) , see you there