Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-04-2009, 08:15 AM   #15
linton23

Drives: 1996 Honda ACE
I have a 2SSRS in Florida new that I can sell at Supplier if you qualify with a credit union or a supplier company. We sell the 2LT's a lot faster here.
linton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
old motorhead

Drives: Maggie blown LS3 vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by linton23 View Post
I have a 2SSRS in Florida new that I can sell at Supplier if you qualify with a credit union or a supplier company. We sell the 2LT's a lot faster here.
Please send PM with details. I'm in a credit union now. Will be flying in to Ft. Myers in a few weeks on a fishing trip.

Last edited by old motorhead; 09-04-2009 at 04:49 PM.
old motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:51 PM   #17
The Viz

Drives: Everything
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrboyd_1980 View Post
Scotty is right. It looks like there is going to be an increase in all vehicles come the first of the year. Scotty you hear about the 3/4 ton diesels? 4-7K price increase because they putting in some special filter
Make that all 2011 3/4 and 1 ton. They are going to a Urea based system.

"God help the child who grows out of everything"
The Viz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 05:00 PM   #18
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I have immediate allocation for V6 orders, msrp, all discounts honored, and we don't add "paint protection, glass etching, etc etc" as add ons WITHOUT the customers consent.

And you can take some non-happy cow cheese home (no growth hormones)
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:28 PM   #19
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by old motorhead View Post
From what I've read here and elsewhere, you got a hell of a deal.
Ya, thanks to Camaro5 for having a ton of good info, ordering early, and finding good Dealer. Every little bit helps
Old 09-05-2009, 05:08 PM   #20
old motorhead

Dealer that's fairly close has one just like she wants. He's asking sticker and won't budge. Yea/Nea? Your thoughts appreciated.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:37 PM   #21
GrnMchin
Not easy being Green

Drives: 67 Nova SS
If sticker is at MSRP then I would say , trying to do any better is really hard on the new Camaro, because of demand. Don't pay more then MSRP, because their are choice dealers out their that honor MSRP. I was not able to get anything better then that some have done better then MSRP, but not sure about detail of their deal. I would not expect prices to come down and as said by Scotty price increases could be looming. Go to GM web site and option out the car and it should give you a MSRP on that build. The vin# might help as well.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #22
AZ2SSRS

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Go for it! I totally understand your position as I have never paid MSRP in all my years of buying cars, but its really a challenge at this time to purchase an SS under MSRP, especially that the recent production contraint has reduced SS builds by 50%. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by old motorhead View Post
Dealer that's fairly close has one just like she wants. He's asking sticker and won't budge. Yea/Nea? Your thoughts appreciated.
AZ2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #23
old motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrnMchin View Post
If sticker is at MSRP then I would say , trying to do any better is really hard on the new Camaro, because of demand. Don't pay more then MSRP, because their are choice dealers out their that honor MSRP. I was not able to get anything better then that some have done better then MSRP, but not sure about detail of their deal. I would not expect prices to come down and as said by Scotty price increases could be looming. Go to GM web site and option out the car and it should give you a MSRP on that build. The vin# might help as well.
I'll look it over pretty close. In this internet age, there aren't many secrets price wise that folks selling new cars can hide. I was an accountant in a previous life. If my wife wasn't an earth bound angel, I wouldn't be considering this...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #24
old motorhead

I backed out of the deal. The car is a victory red 2SS/RS auto tranny with a hole in the roof. I didn't like the hole in the roof and was looking more for a 1SS. They didn't offer enough for the wife's Wrangler either. It's still there if anyone is looking for something similar. Located west of Houston. They will sell at sticker, but won't go any lower.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #25
old motorhead

That red Camaro is available....

... call them at 800.375.2171. Tegeler Chevrolet. Someone please buy it. He has to sell this one before he can order mine!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #26
jrboyd_1980
A ***'s Headache

Drives: Everything
? Sell one before he can order one? Thats a lie. Even if he has one on lot, that shouldn't affect his allocation. I am pretty much guaranteed 3-4 allocations a week. Something seems fishy
jrboyd_1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 AM   #27
old motorhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrboyd_1980 View Post
? Sell one before he can order one? Thats a lie. Even if he has one on lot, that shouldn't affect his allocation. I am pretty much guaranteed 3-4 allocations a week. Something seems fishy
I don't think there is anything sinister going on here. I've bought a lot of cars and trucks from him over the years. Always dealt straight up with me. He just may not know the ins and outs of ordering in this climate. It's a very small operation and the guy (owner) that does the ordering is on vacation. Please advise if you come up with a victory red 1SS/RS auto tranny. I'm ready to buy.