Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #71
SinisterSS

Drives: 2010 Inferno orange camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad's 2ss View Post
You de badged the whole camaro.
Yessir, I love the nice clean look you get without all the badging. I did leave the SS emblem on back and also the Bowtie on the rear, just painted it black.
2010 IOM 2SS camaro. Mod's: MTI racing adjustable coilovers, MTI big red swaybars, MTI plugwires, ACS hood, Heritage grill, full ARH 1 7/8" longtube exhaust system, Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower, Coolingmist meth injection system, smoked taillights and bezels, IOM matched side markers and deleted camaro badging. 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
SinisterSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #72
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotMeSOM View Post
Very clean ride. wonder why your car looks red in the pics.

what products do you use to keep her clean?
I use all Mequiers (spelling??!!) and Mothers. The nice and purdy slick shine comes courtesy of the big bad buffing machine that Mercedes uses to shine their rides. Thing is sweet!!
2010 IOM 2SS camaro. Mod's: MTI racing adjustable coilovers, MTI big red swaybars, MTI plugwires, ACS hood, Heritage grill, full ARH 1 7/8" longtube exhaust system, Kenne Bell 2.8 ltr. polished blower, Coolingmist meth injection system, smoked taillights and bezels, IOM matched side markers and deleted camaro badging. 601 RWHP 574 FT. Lbs @ 8 lbs. boost.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #73
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I can't tell how awesome your ride is....cuz you already know. You have excellent taste and and great eye. Great wheel combo too.

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #74
ZX1truth

Is it in the weeds for the photo op, or do you drive her like that ? Any scraps?

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
Old 07-19-2010, 09:12 PM   #75
fisherssmoke

Drives: Black SS
Thats real nice! Lets see that blower!!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #76
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
Is it in the weeds for the photo op, or do you drive her like that ? Any scraps?
We have the car pretty low period. I have scraped lightly a few times, but not often at all. Its usually when I have one of my 250lb. plus workout buddies with me that it happens. When its just me, doesnt scrape at all.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #77
woodbridge camaro medic

Drives: 2010 Black/Greystrp Camaro 2SS/RS
Raise the hood! beautiful camaro!
Old 07-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #78
ZX1truth

315's in back?????

Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #79
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisherssmoke View Post
Thats real nice! Lets see that blower!!
Here ya go. Not great pics, but you get tha picture. Simple and clean !
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #80
SinisterSS

[QUOTE=ZX1truth;2118575]315's in back?????[/QUO

Went 305's instead of 315's. They had a better fit in getting tucked up into the wheel well the way I wanted it.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #81
ZX1truth

[QUOTE=SinisterSS;2118591]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
315's in back?????[/QUO

Went 305's instead of 315's. They had a better fit in getting tucked up into the wheel well the way I wanted it.
Looks great........plenty beefy....and you are right, definatly worth the tuck!
Do you mind if I ask the front and back offsets?

Old 07-19-2010, 10:00 PM   #82
SinisterSS

[QUOTE=ZX1truth;2118630]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSS View Post
Looks great........plenty beefy....and you are right, definatly worth the tuck!
Do you mind if I ask the front and back offsets?

Dont mind at all. I will have the exact spec's for you guys tomorrow. We had to put a call in to the place we baught the rims from to get the offsets, and they will have them to me tomorrow.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:13 PM   #83
SinisterSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand-al0ne View Post
Your Camaro has something stuck in its teeth in a few of those pics...

Did you do your own install or who did the install here in GA?

Great GA car!

Yeah I saw that after I snapped most of the shots. It was a leaf. Atlanta performance and fabrication did the engine work and tuning for me. Alltech collission here in Woodstock did the wheels, hood, lights and bezels, de-badging, and are about to do a killer stereo system for the car also.

Keith
Old 07-19-2010, 10:50 PM   #84
Bushidopupil

Drives: 2011 CTS-V Coupe
Yep...it rocks!!!

Very nice man!!! I would love to see your dyno sheet, interested in the TQ curve. PM me if you don't want to throw it up on this thread.

Thanks
Bushidopupil is offline   Reply With Quote