Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 08-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #1
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
I think I'm getting Track Fever

Just ordered some track decals ... http://www.trackdecals.com/collectio...lines-american

CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
cornerspeed92

Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Track decals

Brian, i share your excitement I had these made like 10 years ago when i was racing my bike.God help anybody if they ever rear end me and damage these i was thinking about getting some more as well,of course i can now add Laguna seca too.Let me know when they come in please, i want to see them.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
CrystalRedTintcoat

Mark, you are a trend setter. This stuff is now retail. Will send you photos.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
cornerspeed92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRedTintcoat View Post
Mark, you are a trend setter. This stuff is now retail. Will send you photos.
Yeah i dont get around much i had no idea.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #5
scruffyluv
CB5thGEN

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS BRM 1LE, 05 Trailblazer
Richmond track laps for me tomorrow!!!
scruffyluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Mgizzle

Drives: 2013 Camaro 1LE 1SS
I'll tell you something about track fever, I couldn't sleep two days because I was torn about taking the trim off the trunk lid with the green release handle. After two days of no sleep I janked it off, as well as the hood trim. Now I can't get sleep because of wanting once piece Status bucket seats in the front with a rear seat delete....... my wife told me I am breaking my promise of not stripping this brand new car unless it is payed off..... I also tried to explain to her that the A/C is not really blowing that cold and that I would have better fuel mileage taking it off the car........ she didn't quiet buy that

man, I'll give it another year I hope but something has to LEAVE the car to make me feel a bit better.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:31 AM   #7
CrystalRedTintcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgizzle View Post
I'll tell you something about track fever, I couldn't sleep two days because I was torn about taking the trim off the trunk lid with the green release handle. After two days of no sleep I janked it off, as well as the hood trim. Now I can't get sleep because of wanting once piece Status bucket seats in the front with a rear seat delete....... my wife told me I am breaking my promise of not stripping this brand new car unless it is payed off..... I also tried to explain to her that the A/C is not really blowing that cold and that I would have better fuel mileage taking it off the car........ she didn't quiet buy that

man, I'll give it another year I hope but something has to LEAVE the car to make me feel a bit better.
So you're lightening?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 08-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #8
TrackDecals.com

Drives: Spec Miata
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Brian, i share your excitement I had these made like 10 years ago when i was racing my bike.God help anybody if they ever rear end me and damage these i was thinking about getting some more as well,of course i can now add Laguna seca too.Let me know when they come in please, i want to see them.
Hey there cornerspeed92, if you would like your decals to have uniform line widths, I'm happy to send you free replacement decals to replace those 10-year-old ones you are still using Your Road America looks quite skinny and Willow Springs look quite fat. PM me your address!

For everyone else, feel free to use discount code 'camaro15' to get 15% off your order at TrackDecals.com
TrackDecals.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #9
Orange Crush 1LE

Drives: 2022 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackDecals.com View Post
Hey there cornerspeed92, if you would like your decals to have uniform line widths, I'm happy to send you free replacement decals to replace those 10-year-old ones you are still using Your Road America looks quite skinny and Willow Springs look quite fat. PM me your address!

For everyone else, feel free to use discount code 'camaro15' to get 15% off your order at TrackDecals.com
Very cool! There was a 911 at Thunderhill that had a bunch of tracks displayed on his tail. They looked like war plane kills or badges of honor. I've tracked Thunderhill, and will have Buttonwillow, Spring Mountain and maybe Laguna Seca crossed off the list this year. Next year, Sonoma. I'll order up some track decals, but won't display them until conquering the tracks.
Buttonwillow Raceway: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=389086
Orange Crush 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:55 PM   #10
cornerspeed92

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackDecals.com View Post

Hell yes, Thank you
Address sent
Old 08-04-2013, 12:58 PM   #11
Cooley

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
My order shipped yesterday.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:15 PM   #12
cornerspeed92

Got my tracks the other day,i ordered Miller motorsports as well,but will have to wait til next year to wear that badge.Thanks again Trackdecals
Attached Images

Old 08-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
Mikamaro
MikeNoMaro

Drives: A 2016 Challenger R/T M6 STP
Nice...

Track Day Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/mrgoodman2000/videos
Built #83817, Born January 18th, Christened June 11th 2010, Stolen October 3rd 2016.
Mikamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 08:23 PM   #14
Abdi
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 1LE
My thoughts exactly. I understand why my girlfriend thinks I'm crazy. My coworkers also think I'm crazy so maybe they are right about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mgizzle View Post

Abdi is offline   Reply With Quote