Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-03-2010, 05:15 PM   #15
2SSARMY
Account Suspended

Drives: 2SS/RS
Welcome to the club
2SSARMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #16
BlaineB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS IBMw/CGM stripes
Man that is horrible...Hopefully you can get it fixed pretty soon. you said it happened at the Moon right?
BlaineB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #17
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn18 View Post
Sorry to hear that but on a lighter note, your pictures show just how versatile Inferno Orange really is...........Hope you get it fixed soon

I was going to say the exact same thing
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #18
Gotadime

Drives: IOM RS M6
Alright this is getting ridiculous. Why are so many Camaros getting targeted?

And jeez, those pics really show how IOM can change colors.

Ordered 4.20.10 | Delivered 6.8.10 (Recent Photos)
Upcoming mods: MRT V2 Exhaust, Apex LED Tails, CAI.
I specialize in Automotive Photography. Visit my site here.
Gotadime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:32 PM   #19
yzfmik

Drives: '10 Summit White 2LT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
holy shite...he's right!

Texas Penal Code:
Deadly Force to Protect Property
"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."
"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to pervent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. (Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"
Damn, I wish Florida's law read that way! A keyer would see the end of Mr Glock 19 if I caught him!
Old 06-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #20
hubcap

Drives: 2010 VR 2SS/RS
Quote:
holy shite...he's right!

Texas Penal Code:
"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to protect his property to the degree he reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent the other's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime, and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means."

"A person is justified in using deadly force against another to pervent the other who is fleeing after committing burglary, robbery, or theft during the nighttime, from escaping with the property and he reasonable believes that the property cannot be recovered by any other means; or, the use of force other than deadly force to protect or recover the property would expose him or another to a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury. (Nighttime is defined as the period 30 minutes after sunset until 30 minutes before sunrise.)"

I need to print this out and make it my bumper sticker!!!!!!
hubcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #21
BRKLYN
Account Suspended

Drives: 98 C-5, Chev/Venture, VTX1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuffler View Post
I'd love to catch someone doing that one day and break both his arms.
BRKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #22
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
I live in Texas. We are allowed to use deadly force to protect our property at night.
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! So, you walk out to your car tonight to find some kid stealing your rims or maybe even something less, and your going to tell me that you're going to shoot this kid dead to protect your property? Everyone does stupid things especially when they're young. One day they might grow up to be great people, oh, but not in your neighborhood, huh?
Old 06-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #23
BRKLYN
Account Suspended

Drives: 98 C-5, Chev/Venture, VTX1300
It's just not right. No one has respect for another ones property. I can almost imagine this person to be angry and not even own a car. Or maybe a mad x girlfriend?
BRKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #24
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
Oh wow... your pictures make me feel like

I'm so sorry.. I hope your fixed and back on the road soon!
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #25
SuperSnake

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
What a dick man
Old 06-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #26
Patriot

Drives: 2011 LS3/RS on order... ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by first one View Post
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! So, you walk out to your car tonight to find some kid stealing your rims or maybe even something less, and your going to tell me that you're going to shoot this kid dead to protect your property? Everyone does stupid things especially when they're young. One day they might grow up to be great people, oh, but not in your neighborhood, huh?
Huh? the reason the law is specific to nighttime is because you can't tell the difference between a kid and a "veddy bad man" who may kill you when trying to steal your stuff. Who's the victim here?

Bottom line: don't steal of vandalize stuff at night, in the Lone Star state.
Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #27
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
Quote:
Huh? the reason the law is specific to nighttime is because you can't tell the difference between a kid and a "veddy bad man" who may kill you when trying to steal your stuff. Who's the victim here?

Bottom line: don't steal of vandalize stuff at night, in the Lone Star state.
and if you dont kill the person, least they will think twice when they want to do it again
Gigachip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
Black Friday
Purchased on Black Friday

Drives: 2010 Black SS Lingenfelter Camaro
Quote:
holy shite...he's right!

Texas Penal Code:
The kicker is the part just after the highlighted part..."and he reasonably believes that the property cannot be protected by any other means." You're going to have to demonstrate why you felt deadly force was necessary. If it's a 120 pound unarmed kid, you might have a big problem. If it's a 280 pound behemoth and he starts coming at your with a long screwdriver you will have a good argument. Just my .02
LPE Twin Fuel Pump
Asanti 22" wheels
Borla Atak catback
Heavy duty half shafts
Hotchkis Track Pack Suspension
Auto Meter Dual Gauge Pod w/ Air/Fuel, Fuel Press.
ADM Boost Gauge
DSV D-Style Custom Steering Wheel

Painted stripes & clear by Piccione Paint
NLP Spoiler
GM GFX (front & sides)
Stainless Steel Roto-Fab CAI