Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 10-31-2009, 03:09 AM   #43
Stewcam

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Looks very good to me.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #44
bad camaro

Drives: 2010 rs 2ss
Send a message via Yahoo to bad camaro
nobody know how wide and if u go wide u must stay with the hight to rubber band tires are for show and no go wait for sena and see what happens good advice
bad camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:57 PM   #45
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Here's the fully finished car in a build-up video and a live action video:

Live action video:

http://vimeo.com/7384393

Build-up video:

Old 11-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #46
onequickshift
Two Camaros :)

Drives: 69+10 Chevy Camaro
That looks really mean I am so excited to get a close up look at it! Been wondering what other people have been doing See yah tomorrow!

So finally my 69' has a buddy in the garage. Bought at insurance auction, smashed up face, and needing lots of tlc. He's all better now. Not quite the BRAND new Camaro I was aiming for, but perfect. Now I don't need to buy one, having to strip it and rebuild. Stock motor is going into something else. New body parts, new heart. He's waiting to cruise to Sema

onequickshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:55 PM   #47
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Amazing looking car. Those Classic Camaro badges (I think they are classic) look great, they really caught my eye, considering how much awesome went into this car. Cool video as well
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 01:29 PM   #48
onequickshift
Two Camaros :)

Drives: 69+10 Chevy Camaro
I like how Tjin has dabbed in like japanese, and american. I am anxious to see him build something like the new M3 or a Bent GTC, or something. He's one of the reasons I love mix and matching parts from everywhere on certain cars, from my Cobalt to my Silverado, and etc.

Its nice to see people trying new things, and a different look and approach. Not everything someone does is ganna be popular with everyone, I never liked seeing the last production ss's and ws6's with GTR badges on them or SIR on them, or ugly giant wings from pep boys, or saturday morning special wheels made in some 3rd world country that weigh to much and cheaply chromed, mounted on them. Or weird flame sticker decal stripes up the side that were peeling and or discolored...etc...

Riced up American muscle is disgusting. However a "Tuner" approach to American muscle can be tasteful. Tuner being the Americanized term adopted by youth americans who over glammed their civics and integras...Tjin is a good example of what can be transplanted universally from one automotive culture "scene" to another.

Much like some guy taking a first gen cammy and dropping a 2jz into there, I dont like it. I dont agree with it, and reminds me of a mustang fastback with a RB26 slapped in its engine compartment in a stupid movie.

However I can appreciate the clean execution of work, and ability the car can still garner with a different heart beating under the hood.

Much like a White 09 Bmw M3 running around Laguna Beach with a 7.0L LS7 and a Supercharger....

Weird and odd, but still cool none the less. Some people just go to the beat of their own drum. Respect given where deserved, and he deserves it.

So finally my 69' has a buddy in the garage. Bought at insurance auction, smashed up face, and needing lots of tlc. He's all better now. Not quite the BRAND new Camaro I was aiming for, but perfect. Now I don't need to buy one, having to strip it and rebuild. Stock motor is going into something else. New body parts, new heart. He's waiting to cruise to Sema

onequickshift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #49
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
That was one of my favorite SEMA Camaros. Here are a couple pics I took while we were at the show.

Great work!!!!
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:50 PM   #50
ajp
50th Anniversary Vert

Drives: Camaro 2017 50th Anniversary
Is that body kit (not hood) available for purchase? I think the front is Rev, what about the side skirts and rear?
Old 11-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #51
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajp View Post
Is that body kit (not hood) available for purchase? I think the front is Rev, what about the side skirts and rear?
Yes, its Revolutionss front. GM side skirts and GM back
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #52
Slammer

Drives: G8 Maloo
What mods were required to fit the bags?
Got any install pics of this part of the conversion
Like the front and rear struts
Slammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #53
Jason@JacFab

Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
I wonder if that is an "off the shelf" color? Or something totally custom? I'd really like to paint my GTO something similar to that.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:48 AM   #54
COR Forged

Drives: SS
Send a message via AIM to COR Forged
Neil did an outstanding job with this Camaro!
COR Forged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:18 AM   #55
rad

Drives: Ordered 1/22/10: SW 2LT/RS Manual
That's the color of money!
rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:48 PM   #56
Tjin Edition Camaro

Drives: Camaro SS
Hey Guys. Sorry that we haven't posted any new pics in a few months. We have been busy getting the Tjin Edition Camaro ready for this years Tjin Edition RoadShow. Here are a few pics of the Camaro at the LA and SD Auto Show last month. We have a few more surprises in store before the car re-debuts in April...like new gauges, big brakes, and exterior goodies. Enjoy and thanks to everyone for the kind words!

http://neiltjin.com/blog/2010/01/17/...dition-camaro/
Tjin Edition Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote