Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #1
jpsuperman81
Yep I'm back!

Drives: 2017 Krypton Green 1SS 1LE
Got a call today.

Got "A" call not "the call". Got a voicemail from a new sales rep as it appears mine is no longer with the company. Called him back but got voicemail. I pmed a fellow board member as I know he has the same sales rep that I now have, to see what he can tell me about him. Anyway on the voicemail he did say he was calling to verify my order and make sure it was correct and if I needed any changes because i should start moving sometime this month. So thats great news and i am excited its about time. I will post an update if I receive any useful info after i speak directly with him.
jpsuperman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
2010SSRS

Drives: 2000 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsuperman81 View Post
Got "A" call not "the call". Got a voicemail from a new sales rep as it appears mine is no longer with the company. Called him back but got voicemail. I pmed a fellow board member as I know he has the same sales rep that I now have, to see what he can tell me about him. Anyway on the voicemail he did say he was calling to verify my order and make sure it was correct and if I needed any changes because i should start moving sometime this month. So thats great news and i am excited its about time. I will post an update if I receive any useful info after i speak directly with him.
good luck. let him know u know more than he does right off the bat.

tell him you want to know which week that you will get pulled, and what they predict the TPW will be.

they know how many for the month, how many each week and who's gonna fall where.

VR 2SSRS LS3 - Borla, SLP CAI
2010SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote