Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 05-29-2011, 03:09 AM   #519
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
hold on!
Your bring your car to Oshawa?!
If SO ill pm you my number closer to lol I need to hear and see this in person
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 07:20 AM   #520
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Yes my car will be in Oshawa!!!! I am driving up with the Chicago5thGen group meeting with the MI group to travel up together....
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 01:07 PM   #521
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange5thGen View Post
Yes my car will be in Oshawa!!!! I am driving up with the Chicago5thGen group meeting with the MI group to travel up together....
Cant wait to meet you and the beast there
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
Old 05-31-2011, 07:03 PM   #522
Orange5thGen

OK talked with Jeff in length today, testing goes Weds morning to hopefully determine which fuel pump may have the supply issue. We will know something by COB Weds
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:38 PM   #523
Beauwulf

Drives: '10 LT RS A6 & '04 Acura RSX Type S
Quote:
OK talked with Jeff in length today, testing goes Weds morning to hopefully determine which fuel pump may have the supply issue. We will know something by COB Weds
Cool! After this weekend, I'm wanting more HP! hehe!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150025
Old 06-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #524
Z Madness

Drives: 2010, 2000, 1971 Camaros
Quote:
Did you hear anything? Obviously I am very anxious to hear the results.
Z Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 06:01 AM   #525
Orange5thGen

Not as of yet....Sorry my father went to ER and is ICU overnight...Last stage of Cancer treatments has been rough. The Chemo is not treating his body well now.....:-(
Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 AM   #526
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Not as of yet....Sorry my father went to ER and is ICU overnight...Last stage of Cancer treatments has been rough. The Chemo is not treating his body well now.....:-(
Sorry to hear that. Best wishes to your father and the rest of your family. Remember, family is more important than any car, so take care of them first.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #527
Z Madness

Quote:
Sorry to hear that man. I lost my father to cancer 3 years ago so I know what you are going through. Yup, family first. Take care buddy.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #528
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Steve,

I really hope everything turns out for the best with your Dad. My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope only the best for your Dad.

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #529
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Best wishes to your pops, bro. Lost my mom to cancer...cancer sucks.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #530
TJ91

Sorry to hear that Steve, all the best wished to your Dad....Ill keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:22 PM   #531
Z Madness

IPS-Jeff, any updates?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #532
Mosher

Drives: 1LT Cruze Summit White
Quote:
Oh man!! Well I rarely post these days as I am so busy between work - daughter - work - sleep - daughter - work.... or something like that that I mainly lurk here just to see what's up and check in on the best gang of Camaro lovers around when I get a couple minutes to rub together

I read this, and just wanted to give you well wishes and I'm really sorry to hear this! God Bless!!
Mosher is offline   Reply With Quote