Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 09-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
Shiney

Drives: Red
Looking for Black or red!

I am currently undertaking a product review for a automotive detailing product manufacturer. I seek a black or red car requiring some light paint correction - swirls, marring, holograms, etc. I do request the car be no more than two years old and in fairly good condition. As this is going to be placed in an article both domestically and abroad, I would prefer the car be something that will photograph well - Camaro, Corvette, etc. I currently have three foreign exotics in the lineup for this review. The manufacturer of the product is paying my tab so, this would be a complete exterior detail for the person wishing to participate. Car needs to be in the Denver area. Also, paint would need to be a non-metallic finish to better allow for best photgraphic demo of work performed with the product described.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks!!

Drew
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
Shiney

Drives: Red
Thanks for viewing. I found a black Z71 for this offer.

Thanks!