Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-01-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
SSmedwin

Drives: Camaro 1SS RS
Dealer is taking forever..

I'm getting a camaro, already signed most papers and they just sent my credit thru and it got approved... The guy (sales person) is like taking his time with my case. The camaro that is mine is in Maryland and they're supposed to do a swap. He keeps saying, when I have more info ill let you know. First he said I was gonna have the car by Monday, than Tuesday and now idk what is gonna happen. What should I tell him... He said its whenever the general manager sends someone out. This is getting ridiculous, I was in there 4 days ago and still haven't heard a update unless when I call him
SSmedwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #2
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSmedwin View Post
I'm getting a camaro, already signed most papers and they just sent my credit thru and it got approved... The guy (sales person) is like taking his time with my case. The camaro that is mine is in Maryland and they're supposed to do a swap. He keeps saying, when I have more info ill let you know. First he said I was gonna have the car by Monday, than Tuesday and now idk what is gonna happen. What should I tell him... He said its whenever the general manager sends someone out. This is getting ridiculous, I was in there 4 days ago and still haven't heard a update unless when I call him
SSmedwi,

Sorry to hear of your experiences. I know you can't wait to have it. By all means, keep me updated on this process with the dealership.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 07-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #3
JimE

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS/1LE
He may well be telling you the truth. Try talking to the General Manager and see why they are waiting. They may have a valid reason. Whether or not you like it is a different story.
JimE is offline   Reply With Quote