Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 02-26-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
376camaro

Drives: Black on black 2010 camaro 2ss
coilovers feedback Pfadt, Eibach, LG, BC, Pedders...

I had a 2010 camaro ss and now have a 2013 camaro ss 1LE. The difference between both cars is incredible the 1LE is a real track monster! However, it is a real pain to launch at the drag strip and it is very hard to launch on the street with different weather conditions. All this caused in part by the race spring and shocks that are extremely stiff. I am going to put a set of coilovers I just don’t know who to listen to. Pfadt was my first choice because of their extensive testing, but they are no longer in business. Then I was going to go with BC racing but I heard that their shocks were very quick on the rebound off the lauch and did not really give you a very good squat. Same goes for Pedders. Eibachs R1’s don’t really know,( as far as Eibach is concerned they do not fit 2013 camaro’s????).

If there is anyone who drags their camaro and has taken it on a road course and has changed their coilovers please give me your thoughts and opinion on the coilovers that you have. What would be the best quality and which can give me the best squat on launch??

Thank’s
376camaro is offline   Reply With Quote