Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

Old 09-07-2013, 12:59 AM   #1
extremewattage

Drives: 2010 lt/rs
For sale/trade Car audio and more

Got some stuff for sale/trade. I live in the philly suburbs so Face to face, or ill ship depending. PM me if interested in anything and we can work out a reasonable price

camaro audio video

GM MTX enclosure with amp - this is the stock factory upgrade, it has seen little use, with the volume knob well below 12 oclock- in perfect shape- includes grills as well

XM delphi skyfi 3

Old school MTX rt2200 car amp - Pushes subs nice, or other speakers

Old school rockford fosgate 125.2 (these amps are rare and underrated, a awesome cheater amp)

8" LCD HDTV 720p- has cable and aux ins, built in Lithium/ion rechargable battery pack, ac adapter- also runs of dc
(this is a really nice monitor I was going to use for backupcam/dashcam and video playback. Its alot better then the cheap ebay ones. has remote-like new

U.S Amps merlin md1d
anyone who knows anything about this amp knows its old school power thats still used in competition today
400W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
7500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms
1200W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohms
This is the real deal rms ratings, and its underrated- not max rating which mean nothing
Amp works great- the rcas where broke by the previous owner- I can fix them or you can- or use the high level ins. Personally i might fix this (its a 10 min fix) and keep for myself! but Ill give you guys a crack at it, Im moving down to 1 10" and cant use this much power

I also have a ton of computers, servers, rc stuff, speakers, electronics
you name it. Im battleing cancer and could really stank to sell some to catch up on car loan and what not- but its not proper for this forum, feel free to pm me about any of that- especially if your local to philly, KOP, or reading

Things Id take in trade
a good 10" sub- (a matching JL audio one would be great but im open to anything that will take 300+ watts rms
10" side enclosures or one 10" plus amp rack for 2010 camaro
upgraded audio stuff, or other camaro stuff

Thanks
Bill
extremewattage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
Djwoody

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs
how much for the mtx upgrade
Djwoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:18 AM   #3
Spartan01