Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-28-2015, 06:59 PM   #43
1badchicken

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 2SS Green Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS View Post
6M or A6? What other options?
It's an A6 remote start
Steering wheel control tap shift
Power sunroof
Brake cooling package
Navigation system
Cargo mat
1badchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 07:23 PM   #44
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Very nice! The brake cooling package. Is that the Z28 front ducts?
Old 01-02-2016, 05:46 PM   #45
GRNFLSH

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS Green Flash Edition
I picked up my Green Flash Edition back in November, so I'm overdue in joining the club.

Mine was a unique purchase. I'd been looking for (lusting after) a Green Flash, searching weekly for any deals to be had but they were well out of my price range. My weekly internet search turned up a hit at a dealer in MO listed as, "Used, 2015 SS, Emerald Green, 1368 miles" for $33,900 (no mention of GF Edition). I figured it was too good to be true, but after seeing it listed for 2 weeks, I drug a friend along to check it out. It turned out to be an executive demo car out of Detroit, it had never been titled, but couldn't be sold as new. It didn't have two of the features that I'd hoped for, but was a deal that I couldn't pass up. So I landed my first Camaro as a Green Flash Edition for less than most typical SS's.

I'm happy to be a member of the Green Flash club!
Attached Images

GRNFLSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:00 PM   #46
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRNFLSH View Post
I picked up my Green Flash Edition back in November, so I'm overdue in joining the club.

Mine was a unique purchase. I'd been looking for (lusting after) a Green Flash, searching weekly for any deals to be had but they were well out of my price range. My weekly internet search turned up a hit at a dealer in MO listed as, "Used, 2015 SS, Emerald Green, 1368 miles" for $33,900 (no mention of GF Edition). I figured it was too good to be true, but after seeing it listed for 2 weeks, I drug a friend along to check it out. It turned out to be an executive demo car out of Detroit, it had never been titled, but couldn't be sold as new. It didn't have two of the features that I'd hoped for, but was a deal that I couldn't pass up. So I landed my first Camaro as a Green Flash Edition for less than most typical SS's.

Welcome aboard!! I have to laugh, I have the exact same license plate up here in PA!! I see yours is a coupe, what options? NPP exhaust? Love mine!!!!!
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #47
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Quote:

to the club
Old 01-03-2016, 11:21 AM   #48
GRNFLSH

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS Green Flash Edition
Mine is L99/A6. I've added Solo XL catback w/J pipes and ceramic window tint. In the spring I hope to add LT headers and a tune.

Tire prices for 21" P Zeros is shocking. I shouldn't need tires for another year, but if anyone finds a reasonable cost alternative to P Zeros, please share.
GRNFLSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 01:15 PM   #49
splashlog48

Drives: 2011 Green SS M6
Awesome color of green you guys have here.
I also notice you dont get as silly with the color that the Synergy Green guys do !!
splashlog48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:41 AM   #50
cvhjch

Drives: ford
I'm thinking the total can't be over 2000. Then when you break it down into Convertibles vs. Coupes, it will really get down. Hell, I'll bet there aren't more than 100 that were built with that 1LE option......you've got a rare one there my friend.
cvhjch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 07:19 PM   #51
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Quote:

Congrats!!

Mods - GPI 416 w/Custom Grind Cam, Ported Heads & Tuned by Ben, Holley Dominator ECU, Mag Heartbeat, ZL1 Fuel Pump & DSX Aux Pump, NW 103 TB, FIC 1650's, Alky Meth, Circle D 3600 Triple Disc, Kooks Headers, Viking Coil Overs & all the BMR Goodies in the rear, Zl1 3.23 Diff, DSS Axles, Gulfcoast Driveshaft, Hendrix Offset Diff Bushings, AFE Solid Subframe Bushings, 875HP/843TQ 5FDP
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #52
Slimchance

Drives: 2015 2SS RS GF
Old couple, but new to forum. First SS we bought was a new 1965 impala we ordered in 1964 when they first came out, our latest is a new Green Flash coupe.50 years of SSs. We enjoy the tread and will post some photos when I figure out how, only change I would like to make is to powder coat the wheels black. Dave
Attached Images

Last edited by Slimchance; 01-13-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Slimchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 07:26 PM   #53
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
Old couple, but new to forum. First SS we bought was a new 1965 impala we ordered in 1964 when they first came out, our latest is a new Green Flash coupe.50 years of SSs. We enjoy the tread and will post some photos when I figure out how. Dave
You have great taste!! My favorite Impala SS that I owned was a '65....hard to decide between which one though.....had a 396/TH400 model and a 327/4 speed model back in the day.

Welcome to the Green Flash club, one day we may actually find out how many were made......what options did you get on your coupe?
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 01:16 PM   #54
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimchance View Post
Old couple, but new to forum. First SS we bought was a new 1965 impala we ordered in 1964 when they first came out, our latest is a new Green Flash coupe.50 years of SSs. We enjoy the tread and will post some photos when I figure out how. Dave
To the club Yes post some pictures of your ride. WE LIKE THAT
Old 01-16-2016, 08:13 AM   #55
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Congratulations, on the new ride, and for having great taste ALL AROUND, including with the Impala.
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2016, 08:20 AM   #56
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandata View Post
Here's mine. I got it 2 weeks ago in Chevy's year-end 20% off Black Friday sale. However, it wasn't as easy as just going down there and buying it (full story after the pics if you're interested).

I originally wanted one in red, but those were long gone. Then I saw that a dealer about 50 miles away had this one, and since the Emerald Spring Green package has about $6,000 in extras, I called them to make sure it qualifies for the 20% discount. He had to check and call me back, and said, yes, the MSRP is $51k, and the sale price is $41k (roughly); that's 20%. I told him I was trading in a 2014 Camaro with only 6200 miles on it, and he said, "oh yeah, we can get you a good price." I told him that I'm coming from 50 miles away, so I want to make sure we can work something out to make it worth the drive. "Oh definitely. Come on down."
So an hour later I get there and he fiddles with his computer for a few minutes, then says to hang on a minute while he goes into the boss's office. I knew what was coming next. He comes back: "you're gonna want to kill me."
"Oh, let me guess. It's sold, RIGHT?"
"I'm sorry, they just took a down payment on it last night from someone in Michigan. I don't know why the car was still in the system."
"An hour ago you said to come down. I drove 50 miles to get here and NOW you find out it's sold?"
"I swear I wouldn't have made you drive that far on purpose... blah blah blah... let me see if I can find you something else. [after a few minutes in the boss's office again] "sorry, there's nothing within 500 miles of here. I'm really sorry. I can put some gas in your car and make it up to you."
I just shook my head. "Forget it, you've wasted enough of my time already." Good thing I took the Interstate home because the road rage I felt wouldn't have been good driving through the city.

A couple of days later a customer service rep called to do a follow-up on my experience dealing with Ferman Chevrolet of Brandon. This call was just standard procedure, so she had no idea of what had happened. So I told her. That evening the sales manager called me to apologize and said that the person from Michigan that wired the down payment won't be down to pick up the car and complete the transaction for a month. I guess the dealer that took the sale should never have done so. "I'm not a fan of storing someone else's car for a month when I can sell it locally today, and I'm going to tell him that I'm refunding his deposit. So if you still want to buy the car, it will be available once I square things with him."

So the next day I went down and picked it up. Funny how things work out. If my dealer had known that the car was already sold when I called the first time, I would never have gone there, would never have gotten a follow-up call from customer service, and would never have gotten a call from the sales manager telling me that the first buyer's down payment was being rejected.

Congratulations on FINALLY getting the car, even after all that BS you had to endure. I would have pushed him for more of a discount for giving you the run around.

ENJOY!
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote