Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 03-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #225
hp junkie

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
I'm going to play it by ear as well on the weather. J Creek would be fine to meet if the weather cooperates.
2010 2SS M6 CGM LMR cold air, texas speed underdrive pulley and complete stainless exhaust 17/8 headers coated, comp LSR cam, push rods and trunion upgrade, norris catch can, prothane engine mounts, pfadt coilovers, BMR everything suspension, BMR four point strut, MGW billet shifter, barton pistol grip handle, AAC dome and footwell blue, all lights 25% tint, RKsport carbon inlay spoiler, powdercoated calipers, Stoptech stainless brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, West Bend Dyno tune 491rwhp and 465rwtq corrected.
hp junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #226
bankrollb

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I can meet there too, if the weather is ok.
Vararam cold air intake, TSP longtube headers with cats, Magnaflow street catback exhaust, SLP short throw shifter and knob, BMR trailing arms, BMR outer trailing arm bushings, BMR toe rods, BMR subframe inserts, Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace, BMR pro differential bushings, Granatelli spark plug wires. TSP 225/230 cam
bankrollb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 10:12 PM   #227
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Drives: 2011 SGM 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrollb View Post
I can meet there too, if the weather is ok.
Depending what it looks like will determine if I go...I will pm you guys my cell in the morning if I leave...otherwise I will heading towards Madison to meet my cousin at 10am
Old 04-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #228
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Woke up too late to make it worth going. If ya'll go, you'll have to mention how it was.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 AM   #229
bankrollb

I'm not going. Looks too crappy out.
Vararam cold air intake, TSP longtube headers with cats, Magnaflow street catback exhaust, SLP short throw shifter and knob, BMR trailing arms, BMR outer trailing arm bushings, BMR toe rods, BMR subframe inserts, Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace, BMR pro differential bushings, Granatelli spark plug wires. TSP 225/230 cam
Old 04-01-2012, 07:17 AM   #230
hp junkie

I'm going to take a chance. They have this meet the first Sunday of every month so more to come. I'll report back on it.
2010 2SS M6 CGM LMR cold air, texas speed underdrive pulley and complete stainless exhaust 17/8 headers coated, comp LSR cam, push rods and trunion upgrade, norris catch can, prothane engine mounts, pfadt coilovers, BMR everything suspension, BMR four point strut, MGW billet shifter, barton pistol grip handle, AAC dome and footwell blue, all lights 25% tint, RKsport carbon inlay spoiler, powdercoated calipers, Stoptech stainless brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, West Bend Dyno tune 491rwhp and 465rwtq corrected.
Old 04-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #231
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp junkie View Post
I'm going to take a chance. They have this meet the first Sunday of every month so more to come. I'll report back on it.
Let us know how it is, I'd definitely be down next time. If I wouldn't have overslept I would have gone, but doesn't make since to go if I can only stay for 30 minutes or so...
Old 04-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #232
hp junkie

The cars and coffee meet was decent for the weather conditions. A Maserati, Austin Martin , couple GTR's, old and new European and couple domestic. Probably will go to the next one on may 6th.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #233
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp junkie View Post
The cars and coffee meet was decent for the weather conditions. A Maserati, Austin Martin , couple GTR's, old and new European and couple domestic. Probably will go to the next one on may 6th.
I work that weekend, so unfortunately I won't be able to go. We definitely need to set some meets up in Madison to meet each other and get out more often. I love cruising with C5G, but would like to have some closer peeps to just have impromptu get togethers on a free weekend. Grab some food and movie, or short cruise.
Old 04-12-2012, 09:53 PM   #234
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Depending on the rain threat as I know some don't let their Camaro see any kind of weather but sunshine...anybody up for meeting for lunch this weekend. Maybe Culvers in Newville or something?

Also, who is truly interested in starting a Wisconsin Camaro Community (or even all modern muscle)?? Not have to necessarily be a "club," just a collective group of guys and gals that like to cruise together and socialize.

Last edited by Mantis RS; 04-13-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Mantis RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #235
bankrollb

Anyone going to the Greenfield Cruisin Car show this Saturday at Konkel Park. Right next to Dan Jansen fest 8am-2pm. I'm thinking of going.

Also the first River City Lanes Cruise Night in Waterford, WI from 4pm-9pm is that night (May 26th) I may do both.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #236
GreendaleSRT4

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankrollb View Post
Anyone going to the Greenfield Cruisin Car show this Saturday at Konkel Park. Right next to Dan Jansen fest 8am-2pm. I'm thinking of going.
Never heard of it. Where was it advertised? I'll see what my schedule looks like, but I'll definitely be at Georgie Porgie's that afternoon.
GreendaleSRT4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #237
bankrollb

Here is where I look for car shows.

http://www.wiscollectorcar.com/car-s...2012&Itemid=68
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #238
Mantis RS
Cool Kid on Campus

Just putting this out as a feeler...

Who would be interested in setting up a cruise in the Wausau area, and then maybe finishing of with playing mini golf and grabbing a bite to eat somewhere (or split apart if from other areas). (I have family that owns the Cedar Creek Family Fun Park in Rothschild. I might be able to see if we could get a group deal or maybe set up a mini car show that can draw some people in to see our cars.) This is just an idea.