Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 6th gen Camaro vs...

AWE Tuning

Old 07-20-2015, 11:44 PM   #1
Bongos2U

Drives: Hopefully 6th gen Camaro
Mustang fanboys getting all hot and bothered

I sometimes go over to Mustang6G.com (just for a good chuckle). Most of them are all wetting themselves because Mike Trout (MVP of the baseball ASG) picked the Silverado over the 2016 Camaro.

Mr. Trout was MVP in last year's game and was awarded a new Corvette. So now he has one of the best sports cars in the world, as well as a pretty bad-ass Silverado (Z71). Sounds like he has the best of both ( Chevy ) worlds.

To be fair, some of the members over there pointed out this fact. But most of them seem like self righteous a**holes.
Bongos2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:12 AM   #2
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
Who cares. Leave it on that forum. Let them nut swing by themselves. Anyone who cares that much about proving their car is better than anyone else's because of some lame brand bias has their priorities in the wrong places.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:19 AM   #3
huggercamaro21
Sales Manager for Chevy

Drives: Tahoe RST
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
Who cares. Leave it on that forum. Let them nut swing by themselves. Anyone who cares that much about proving their car is better than anyone else's because of some lame brand bias has their priorities in the wrong places.
This. And anyone (GM fan boys as well) that spends that much time talking about how much the other car sucks, is paranoid about their own car. Just like the car that you're in! You don't have to fret about the other brand to justify your purchase. Geezzzzzz
huggercamaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:55 AM   #4
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

theyre doing themselves a disservice by not enjoying all available cars. Mustang. Challenger, camaro, corvette, all great cars.
Old 07-21-2015, 01:31 AM   #5
ilirg

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ss
Pathetic. The only thing I care passionately enough to get worked up about is my family. If you get worked up over a car, then you are a loser.
ilirg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:27 AM   #6
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
theyre doing themselves a disservice by not enjoying all available cars. Mustang. Challenger, camaro, corvette, all great cars.
Absolutely!
Thor142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:54 AM   #7
Cody6.2

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilirg View Post
Pathetic. The only thing I care passionately enough to get worked up about is my family. If you get worked up over a car, then you are a loser.
Folks getting worked up over automotive rivalries is most likely older than you are. In a world full of people that can't set their phone down for more than five minutes it has however been taken to an all new level.
Cody6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 08:29 AM   #8
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
Lol...

You guys think this is bad? Has it so quickly faded from memory the intense hate that exploded everywhere when the ZL1, 13-14 GT500 and the Hellcats debuted?

All the camps go into psycho mode every once in a while, and each has their devoted fanatics. The have ThePill, we had LOWDOWN and SEVENOHJOE, etc
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:07 AM   #9
khell86

Drives: 2012 Ford Focus
Quote:
Nothing wrong with being passionate about a car. Having anything to be passionate about is far better than being passionate about nothing and going throughout life not caring for anything. You're passionate about your family, thats great. Just because they choose to be passionate about the mustang doesn't make them anymore of a loser. Based on your comment it seems to be quite the contrary.
khell86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:35 AM   #10
huggercamaro21
Sales Manager for Chevy

Drives: Tahoe RST
Quote:
Originally Posted by khell86 View Post
Nothing wrong with being passionate about a car. Having anything to be passionate about is far better than being passionate about nothing and going throughout life not caring for anything. You're passionate about your family, thats great. Just because they choose to be passionate about the mustang doesn't make them anymore of a loser. Based on your comment it seems to be quite the contrary.
Being passionate is a good trait. But bashing the other side because you're "passionate" isn't really passion. It's paranoia. Be passionate about your car.
huggercamaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:37 AM   #11
amerhash28

Drives: camaros in his dreams
Well I don't see any of this forum's members talk about how bad the mustang is but every time I meet a ford guy and he founds out im a camaro lover he starts talking SH!t about camaro.
amerhash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:43 AM   #12
amerhash28

Drives: camaros in his dreams
Quote:
Well you have wife and kids to care about ,but I don't so the only thing I got to argue about is cars and stuff.
amerhash28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:58 AM   #13
Bongos2U

Drives: Hopefully 6th gen Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggercamaro21 View Post
Being passionate is a good trait. But bashing the other side because you're "passionate" isn't really passion. It's paranoia. Be passionate about your car.
Well said. I am a Camaro fan through and through, but I can still appreciate Mustang, Challenger...
Bongos2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #14
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedIsLife View Post
Lol...

You guys think this is bad? Has it so quickly faded from memory the intense hate that exploded everywhere when the ZL1, 13-14 GT500 and the Hellcats debuted?

All the camps go into psycho mode every once in a while, and each has their devoted fanatics. The have ThePill, we had LOWDOWN and SEVENOHJOE, etc
No, we're in calm waters right now. Once the 6th gen is out and the next ZL1/GT500 gets going it'll be a sh*t show again. On both sides.

It's sorta fun to watch though.