Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-10-2013, 08:12 PM   #99
1969to2010
The Man in Black

Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Does anyone know how to reach her a member of my club needs to get in touch with her if so please pm me thnx
Old 06-10-2013, 08:23 PM   #100
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
No. She has disappeared.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #101
lapgfx64
CHEAPSHOT

Drives: SLP Camaro 2SS ZL 427
Send a message via AIM to lapgfx64
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969to2010 View Post
Does anyone know how to reach her a member of my club needs to get in touch with her if so please pm me thnx
Mike a NY5THGEN member got screwed I will fix it for nothing. Let me know.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #102
1969to2010
The Man in Black

Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
No. She has disappeared.
Yeah looks like it, pretty crappy

Thanks Lou he will be very happy
Old 06-10-2013, 10:06 PM   #103
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
Well I'm not happy at all. After submitting all my evidence which included multiple pics of the poor quality work I got, the messages from Nikki saying she will refund my money before changing her mind, I got this from paypal

"After careful consideration, we're unable to decide this claim in your favor at this time.

The item violates the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. It's ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection."

I'm very pissed with PayPal. I've done business with them for years and the reason I purchase thru them is for the protection against issues like this. You can plainly see this is a joke of a product and yet they refuse to honor it. What a sham.

Im pursuing this thru paypal. Will update.

UPDATE: They wont honor it b/c its customized. Thats the only reason. Dumb. They even admitted it looked like crap but cant protect someone with a product such as this. I'm not done yet tho. I filed a claim thru my paypal credit card which is a seperate entity.
This is correct PayPal will not refund items that are customized "Made to Order". TO be honest this protects those of us who do legit business as we do not want to get screwed over by people who like to try out an item and return them after they used it. I had this happen to me before and once you customize an item for someone I cannot re-sell it. The down side is this also protects the shady people in this world as well.

My suggestion is file a dispute directly with your credit card company.
Old 06-10-2013, 10:30 PM   #104
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
This is correct PayPal will not refund items that are customized "Made to Order". TO be honest this protects those of us who do legit business as we do not want to get screwed over by people who like to try out an item and return them after they used it. I had this happen to me before and once you customize an item for someone I cannot re-sell it. The down side is this also protects the shady people in this world as well.

My suggestion is file a dispute directly with your credit card company.
That's what she did. She has a Paypal credit card.

Update, Miss Angie?

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #105
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
No. She has disappeared.
She's good at that.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #106
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
That's what she did. She has a Paypal credit card.

Update, Miss Angie?
Nothing yet. Said it can take up to 60 days. I'll keep you posted. I got a message from yet another person who's friend was out 150 bucks bc he never received his item either. Seems she screwed several people
Old 06-16-2013, 10:58 AM   #107
CDCNY
Capital District Camaros

Drives: Camaros (All Years)
Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969to2010 View Post
Try Facebook Camaros Unlimited if you post you may get a reply.
CDCNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #108
shegotme2

Drives: Chevy
I too got bamboozled by this scammer and am currently out almost $400 paid directly to Nikki for design of 2 logos, a business card, tshirt and banner. All of the files are corrupt and can not be used. Plus, I am out about $300 for printing of items as I did not know the files were corrupt and ordered printing through websites. Upon receiving the items and discovering they were pixilated, blurry garbage, I contacting the printing company who said "we print what you send us
and that printing is done on an assembly line and not monitored for quality, they just print what I send. I have used this print company before with no issue. I have sent my graphic files which Nikki designed to 3 different graphic designers asking for help to fix them so they would be usable and all 3 have said the files can not be fixed as they were designed poorly and the formats provided to me were inappropriate for the intended use. So now..I have about $700 worth of graphics and printed garbage that cant even be used and now have to start all over again. I have contacted the DA's office in her home county and will be providing them all of my documentation including emails to and from Nikki and the graphics as evidence. I tried to contact her numerous times to rectify this matter before I turned to a legal route and got nothing from her. I did receive an email from her husband telling me she was unable to reply and that due to her emotional state, he would not tell her of my "threats." I made him an offer to reimburse my money, which he did not agree to do and therefore, I will let the law handle it from this point forward.
shegotme2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #109
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
glad to hear you got your money back

good luck to the rest of you
Old 06-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #110
FireCracker
Banned

Drives: a car
Wow!! Thanks for posting! People are pretty crazy these days..

Good luck to those who got taken advantage of! I hope you get all your money back!
FireCracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 09:21 PM   #111
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Yea she's running the Camaro Unlimited page on facebook. Our local page banned her form posting her wears on our page.
I had no idea she was the Admin/Creator of the Camaro Unlimited page and she had one of her cronies ask me why I wanted to be admitted to the page. I have some dialog that I shared with Angie that you would really be interested in. Nikki tries to be slick but as I tell people all the time, "Slick is when you don't see it coming." I told her from the get go who and what I was and even though she provided me with pretty shytty material, she did clean it up. I still didn't like it but she did clean it up. I'd never do business with her again or recommend her to anyone for anything.
Angie can post the PM's that I got from Michelle if she wishes, I don't mind or care and I've since gotten once last PM from Michelle stating she was stepping down as an Admin for Camaro Unlimited because Nikki used her in her contacting me about my intentions which were purely and strictly innocent!

From the Facebook PM:

Michele Scott Dubiel
Hi Joe... I thought a lot about this situation yesterday and I just wanted you to know that I have asked to be removed from Camaros Unlimited as an admin. I know I don't owe you an explanation but I wanted people to realize that my apology was sincere and I meant what I said. If I stay in CU as an admin I would lose more credibility because people would think I am taking Nikki's side. Which isn't the case. I believed a "friend" over everyone else. I put my name and my credibility on the line for this nonsense. I should have known I was being used in all of this but I guess I turned a blind eye to it. I know I apologized a bunch of times but I just wanted to speak from the heart and let everyone know that I made a mistake and I own up to it. I am sorry that everyone is going thru all of this nonsense. I don't think it's right and I hope it gets resolved for everyone. I had nothing to do with the show boards and I am happy about that. 99% of the people that bought show boards I don't know but I do wish them all well. I am probably deactivating my account tonight because I just don't want to be in the middle of this anymore. I don't want to upset anyone. I upset Angie and have apologized to her. I have seen my name posted on some of the other camaro pages but it's by people I don't know and I have never spoken to. Not sure why they are involved or why they are posting anything about me or this situation. I have no issue taking heat on what I've done but I don't want to be blamed for things that people are making up or hearsay info. That's not really fair. I am guilty of my conversation with you and I cannot apologize enough.. I wish you well with the situation and I hope it turns out in your favor. Again.. my sincerest apologies. Take care.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #112
GB EB

Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by angie7 View Post
You too huh? I got 2 prints, both blurred beyond belief (will post pics at the bottom). I ordered my board April 8. A few weeks later I received my first copy. It was very blurry and had glue on the front. I asked her about it and she sent me another one. A few weeks later , print #2 was in. This one was so worse. It was so pixelated it was just a mess. I informed her of it again and she said she didn't notice a problem, she didn't even look at it, and agreed to send me #3 in a few days. I was suppose to receive it on a Thursday. On Thursday I asked her and she said it hasn't been sent out yet and will go out the following Monday. Well I was done by now. Its been a month and a half and I needed a board for that weekend bc I had a big show coming up. A friend offered to make me one as a favor. I decided to ask her for a refund and she got very angry. She was yelling in all caps, berating me basically. She did however agree to a refund. Then I guess she had a change of heart and called me a few dirty names, told me to back off and blocked me on fb. Stopped all contact w me. I filed a complaint thru PayPal which is now a claim where she lied to them in her description as well and again called me names.

She is extremely unprofessional, rude and not a good person. She's done this to several people. Buyer beware

Hers some pics of the print. This is exactly as it appears

All you folks may want to check her facebook page... she's using your boards as proof of the work she does... hmmm.... did you sign a waiver for that????
(I just saw Angie's on there)

BTW- most include your full name and some include your plate #.

Here is the link to those pics:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/NikkiJMc...0785614&type=3

for my board and stand I have gotten mine from:
01pewterz28

quality product and quick turnaround everytime I need an update due to another mod.... LOL

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353

Last edited by GB EB; 06-19-2013 at 03:04 PM.
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wah