Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 04-27-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
Steering wheel radio control question

I'm curious if I were to get the trifecta tuning cable and software, could I essentially download the computer from an LT2 with the software for the controls already and upload it to mine and have it work? Anyone try anything like this or have any knowledge on the subject?

I'm going to get the trifecta when I get to upgrading my engine, and don't want to spend 150 bucks for the dealer to upload a file onto my car.

Thanks, Cross
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
=Stephens=

Drives: 2011 LS
As far as I know you have to go to the dealer. It's cheaper than the tune.
=Stephens= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Cross
Silver Bomber

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS SIM
It is but that plus the tune is more expensive...which is what I'm trying to find a way to avoid.
☼ BMR Sub-frame connectors, BMR strut tower brace, BMR adjustable sway bars ☼ BC Racing Coil Overs ☼ Vararam Intake ☼ Rx Catch can & Oil cap breather ☼ Brembo's with slotted/drilled rotors ☼ Dynomax VT Mufflers ☼ Trifecta Tune ☼ Hella Fogs ☼ Eagle Eyes ☼ Heritage Grille ☼ Enkei Raijin wheels ☼

Cross is offline   Reply With Quote