Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 07-10-2013, 06:22 AM   #43
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Somehow I missed the joke? Mydlifecrisis sees a good looking woman driving a black beast of machine and wants to check her out and her ride? Isn't that what men do? His wife states that its her boy friends or husbands and he said it also could be her car. What other possibilities are there? A rental? Doubt that, a friend let her borough it? Really doubt that, so it either belongs to her or its hers and her significant other. Car guys always notice the car and then scan to see who is behind the wheel - - - a hot girl in a hot car! Isn't that the "icing on the cake"!

Yesterday my husband picks me up from work and we get just around the corner, what do I see, this gorgeous new white Challenger and it is pristine. I put the window down and see the driver walking towards it and I yell to him "I love your car" and give him the thumbs up. What does he do, he smiles from ear to ear. My husband laughs and says "you just made his day"!

Back in 2010 when the Camaro first came out, I'm driving along and see one in the parking lot of a Tackle Shop. As I slam on my brakes and almost crash banging a u turn, up and over the curb, park, get out and I'm walking around checking this thing out. Beautiful, Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS with the ground package. My heart skipped a beat, no lie. After ten minutes or so I realize I'm running late and got to get out of there. First though, I walk into the Tackle Shop and there's maybe eight guys in there, I'm tiny so in a loud as I can get voice I say "excuse me, who is driving that red Camaro" and one of the guys said "that's mine" uncertain of what was happening, probably thinking I may have hit his car or something, he looked a little panicked. I said "I love your car, absolutely beautiful". Then I walked out, got in my car and left. As I was leaving I could see in my mirror that every guy in the place came out to check out his ride. I know I made his day. He probably still tells that story with pride, I sure do!
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:02 PM   #44
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Somehow I missed the joke? Mydlifecrisis sees a good looking woman driving a black beast of machine and wants to check her out and her ride? Isn't that what men do? His wife states that its her boy friends or husbands and he said it also could be her car. What other possibilities are there? A rental? Doubt that, a friend let her borough it? Really doubt that, so it either belongs to her or its hers and her significant other. Car guys always notice the car and then scan to see who is behind the wheel - - - a hot girl in a hot car! Isn't that the "icing on the cake"!

Yesterday my husband picks me up from work and we get just around the corner, what do I see, this gorgeous new white Challenger and it is pristine. I put the window down and see the driver walking towards it and I yell to him "I love your car" and give him the thumbs up. What does he do, he smiles from ear to ear. My husband laughs and says "you just made his day"!

Back in 2010 when the Camaro first came out, I'm driving along and see one in the parking lot of a Tackle Shop. As I slam on my brakes and almost crash banging a u turn, up and over the curb, park, get out and I'm walking around checking this thing out. Beautiful, Red Jewel Tintcoat 2SS with the ground package. My heart skipped a beat, no lie. After ten minutes or so I realize I'm running late and got to get out of there. First though, I walk into the Tackle Shop and there's maybe eight guys in there, I'm tiny so in a loud as I can get voice I say "excuse me, who is driving that red Camaro" and one of the guys said "that's mine" uncertain of what was happening, probably thinking I may have hit his car or something, he looked a little panicked. I said "I love your car, absolutely beautiful". Then I walked out, got in my car and left. As I was leaving I could see in my mirror that every guy in the place came out to check out his ride. I know I made his day. He probably still tells that story with pride, I sure do!

Good to see there are women out there that don't take offense to things not meant to offend in the first place.

MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #45
Baltimorejohn1

Drives: Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS4Fun View Post
Not sure about that??

yes........... go ahead and say something....... you crack me upYou can't fix "Stupid"!!
LMBO.... I just saw that this post is still going on LOL
Old 07-28-2013, 05:33 PM   #46
Baltimorejohn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYDLIFECRISIS View Post
Thanks man...I guess the clarity can be lost in a faceless post!
Exactly, someone get a pic of this lady LOL

Old 07-28-2013, 05:38 PM   #47
Baltimorejohn1

Quote:
Hey "big guy" Want to go with us to "Bob's" next Saturday.... I'll bring a "dish" for you.... because that's what a girl should do? Just might be worth it?? Meaning for the car??
DANG sounds like I missed out on something here..... shoot I need to stay out of those other threads LOL

Quote:
Seriously Baltimorejohn "Big Guy" let me know, if you want to go to "Bob's" (69? Blue Camaro at Chick-fil-a ) with us next Saturday........... and I will bring a dish for you... really!!!!
Is it too late for my dish....?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edog View Post
Be careful. I don't think her dish will be a nice Saturday brunch...lol.

Take pics when you find the other hottie.
Everything goes down well with BEER
Old 08-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #48
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Everything goes down well with BEER

It sure does John!!!

MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote