Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #2493
Endless
Never Surrender!

Drives: '11 Rally Yellow Camaro LS
Outstanding. Yeah, I'm down here at Holloman, but I get a nice 15min cruise to work from Alamo every day. Already traversed Cruces on the ride in; and did 2 trips to Ruidoso this weekend for the bike festival - MAN, that cruise was amazing! (minus the elevation on my ears ha!)
Endless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:03 PM   #2494
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
We have an active member that rolls with us that goes by Reflekz. HEY REFLEKZ, WHERE ARE YA?!!!
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:38 PM   #2495
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless View Post
Nuevo camaro here in Alamogordo, literally only been here 3 weeks (from San Antone). K1SSRSS flagged me down via PM on my previous handle "Vaugner", but I've ditched that and am using this alias instead.

Looking forward to meeting up in the future
Welcome, glad to see you made it.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #2496
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

So i went to Rudolph Chevrolet to check out the Neiman Marcus Special Edition Camaro they and boy it was a nice car. I don't know about it being $75,000 but it was nice to sit in and feel what a 75k 1of 100 units feels like. The color was a nice shade although my camera didn't capture it very well, kinda like the Synergy Green. Wasn't able to afford but was pulled toward the Corvettes and was trying to be persuaded to look into a Z06 and it was really fancy, got to also drive it around the block which really made me a tad bit nervous that it being an $80,000 car in the middle of El Paso rush hour. Went further and the dealership appraised my 2SS to see how much id get for it and surprising got a good number, $30,500 trade in value. The Chevy staff signatures inside the engine bay helped the value they said, so maybe the ZL1 isn't so far fetched afterall ...hmmm. Hahaha!

Old 09-19-2011, 11:02 PM   #2497
Gigachip
Runs on Starbucks

Drives: 2012 SVT Raptor
Send a message via AIM to Gigachip
It is nice
however if I was going to spend 75k I would get a z06 lol
Old 09-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #2498
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Did you try and negotiate on the price

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:24 AM   #2499
Endless
Never Surrender!

75k and it comes in automatic?

Old 09-20-2011, 01:01 AM   #2500
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

I think they also came in manual but I'm not quite sure. I know that if you wanted to get one of these you had to order it from the Nieman Marcus December catalog but when I check the miles it had only 18 miles on it. When asked they said it came from another dealer and usually the cars came with 14 miles on them strait from thpe factory. So either someone bought it and didn't drive it then traded it in or it came from the dealership itself. I don't know, I guess I'm just rambling in my head, but yeah I agree when I saw no stick shift I waw a little bummed myself. The interior was very nice especially with the red sticking throughout it. But I think the one thing that would have made this car killer is if they had incorporated that leather throughout the entire trim kit on the door panels and across the dash cross pieces with a Nieman Marcus logos on the corner. Now that would have been classy and a bigger head turner with the top down.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #2501
Endless
Never Surrender!

Anyone gonna come to Oktoberfest this friday here at Holloman? Chances are i'll be on duty and unable to attend, but don't see a reason you could find an official and ask to park 4 or 5 Camaro's within or around the Hanger for display.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #2502
danvillekidd
2013 ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 m6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless View Post
Nuevo camaro here in Alamogordo, literally only been here 3 weeks (from San Antone). K1SSRSS flagged me down via PM on my previous handle "Vaugner", but I've ditched that and am using this alias instead.

Looking forward to meeting up in the future
Welcome to Holloman/Alamo!
I am stationed at Holloman and live in Alamo as well. TDY to Pensacola FL until after Thanksgiving. This is a good group of people here. I was only able to attend a few get togethers before I had to leave, but they welcomed me in knowing I was going to leave right away. I heard the bike rally up there was good and they have one in the spring as well.

By the way, if anyone has any questions about Indy just ask. I might not be able to answer EVERYTHING but I did live there most of my life and been to IRP (sorry will always be IRP to me!!!) and IMS a lot growing up.
danvillekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #2503
mothraisnotapokemon
nyaomi

Drives: yellow/black striped convertable2SS
Giga when and where for drive? Can't be a Friday..dean is back so gotta devote time to my soap opera.
Old 09-20-2011, 08:42 PM   #2504
Endless
Never Surrender!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvillekidd View Post
Welcome to Holloman/Alamo!
I am stationed at Holloman and live in Alamo as well. TDY to Pensacola FL until after Thanksgiving. This is a good group of people here. I was only able to attend a few get togethers before I had to leave, but they welcomed me in knowing I was going to leave right away. I heard the bike rally up there was good and they have one in the spring as well.

By the way, if anyone has any questions about Indy just ask. I might not be able to answer EVERYTHING but I did live there most of my life and been to IRP (sorry will always be IRP to me!!!) and IMS a lot growing up.
Outstanding! Nice to meet more locals
Old 09-21-2011, 12:26 AM   #2505
matt5462

Drives: 2010 2LT RS CAMARO
Send a message via Skype™ to matt5462
hey guys, so i'm almost done with my tour, gonna be back in el paso sometime mid october...anything goin on around then
Old 09-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #2506
Irby

Drives: 2010 2SS Inferno Orange L99
check out the forsale section i posted parts forsale
Irby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001