Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 06-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #1
NicksVSix

Drives: 2014 2LT Red Rock Metallic
Just made my first order from Adams!

and I can't wait to get ma stuffs!

I got the Waterless Wash Bundle kit, the deluxe Hand Polishing Kit and a gallon refill of Detail Spray.

I'm on a well with fairly hard water, so any chance to minimize that iron and sulphur filled water getting on my black car is good.

I've heard so much about how great Adam's products are I can't wait to get my order!

So psyched.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:07 PM   #2
131 SS
Camaro Enthusiast

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2012 Silverado LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksVSix View Post
and I can't wait to get ma stuffs!

I got the Waterless Wash Bundle kit, the deluxe Hand Polishing Kit and a gallon refill of Detail Spray.

I'm on a well with fairly hard water, so any chance to minimize that iron and sulphur filled water getting on my black car is good.

I've heard so much about how great Adam's products are I can't wait to get my order!

So psyched.
Welcome to the club!

I went with the porter cable kit and the results are outstanding.

Mike
Old 06-17-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
CyberDan

Drives: 1SS Camaro
I love getting packages from Adams.. It's like Christmas. And who ever packs the boxes to be shipped, does an outstanding job of arranging and securing... Classy company, and an excellent product, enjoy.
CAI Cold Air Intake, VMax CNC TB, Borla Sport Catback Exhaust, EE Oil Catch Can, Eibach Sway Bars and Drop Springs, AAC concept side markers, stealth signal bulbs, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations front and rear modern SS emblems
CyberDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
Nomad

Drives: '11 2SS/RS RJT M6
Well, I joined the club too! I bought everything for the Porter Cable (except the PC, found it local for cheap), some grit guards for my wash buckets, the wash trio, wheel and trim kit, towels, clay and detail spray and some Americana. The Father's Day sale was too good to pass up.
Vararam CAI, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Separate Clutch Fluid Reservoir, Ghost Armor Full Protection Package, Chromed Turn Signal Bulbs, RPI Stealth Splash Guards, Skip Shift Eliminator, Defenderworx Chrome Bowtie Inserts, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Camaro Decal Store CGM Hood Spears with "376ci" custom text, Billet Depot/Drake Underhood Polished Caps, CGM Lug Nut Decals, Pedders Front Radius Rod Inserts, JacFab Front License Plate Bracket
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Thanks for your business and you know where to find me if you need anything!
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:29 PM   #6
4SD FED

Drives: 2010 rs/ss camaro
Well you have made your first order, congrats
If your anything like me your second order will be within hours of you use. Your third order will be hours after your second use... Lol
Congrats they make great stuff but better then there product is there service
Old 06-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Nomad

Drives: '11 2SS/RS RJT M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely look you up again if I have any questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SD FED View Post
Well you have made your first order, congrats
If your anything like me your second order will be within hours of you use. Your third order will be hours after your second use... Lol
Congrats they make great stuff but better then there product is there service
I don't know, I made a pretty big order (for me at least, lol.) I hope I got everything I need but from what I've been reading on here, this stuff is addictive. Legal crack?
Vararam CAI, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Separate Clutch Fluid Reservoir, Ghost Armor Full Protection Package, Chromed Turn Signal Bulbs, RPI Stealth Splash Guards, Skip Shift Eliminator, Defenderworx Chrome Bowtie Inserts, Pfadt Trailing Arms, Camaro Decal Store CGM Hood Spears with "376ci" custom text, Billet Depot/Drake Underhood Polished Caps, CGM Lug Nut Decals, Pedders Front Radius Rod Inserts, JacFab Front License Plate Bracket
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
NicksVSix

Drives: 2014 2LT Red Rock Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan@Adams View Post
Thanks Dylan, will do!