Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 05-04-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
Pappa Joe

Drives: Charger/TL1000R/Cobalt/ZL1
car show May 25

After 3 successful years at Downsview Park, it’s time for us to move to a larger location which can house our growing numbers! This year, we’re excited to announce the 4th Annual Fitted Lifestyle event will be at the Brampton Fairgrounds (12942 Heart Lake Rd, Caledon, ON L7C 2J3 Canada) on Saturday May 25, 2013! Located just 5 minutes north of Highway 410, the Fairgrounds provides us a larger property with both indoor and outdoor facilities! Rest assured, the roads to the Fairgrounds are smooth and it’s location is quickly accessible from the Greater Toronto Area!
A larger venue means we can provide a larger show! This year, we will be including a Free Indoor RC track sponsored by TBA Apparel, live music from Keep It Live Entertainment’s DJ Woo, an interactive text-to-vote award courtesy of PAS mag’s Tuner Battlegrounds Live, and Food Truck alley served by The Feisty Jack and Smoke’s Poutinerie!
Of course, all our famed Custom Trophies are up for grabs and this year, we’ve added more categories for increased chances to win! Also, every attendee receives a raffle ticket for our giveaways. Our sponsors have graciously donated a wide-range of apparel and automotive parts as prizes!

I was farting around and found this show ,might be interesting!
Pappa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:34 AM   #2
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Is there an information page, or website for this show?
Old 05-05-2013, 06:52 AM   #3
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Joe View Post
After 3 successful years at Downsview Park, it’s time for us to move to a larger location which can house our growing numbers! This year, we’re excited to announce the 4th Annual Fitted Lifestyle event will be at the Brampton Fairgrounds (12942 Heart Lake Rd, Caledon, ON L7C 2J3 Canada) on Saturday May 25, 2013! Located just 5 minutes north of Highway 410, the Fairgrounds provides us a larger property with both indoor and outdoor facilities! Rest assured, the roads to the Fairgrounds are smooth and it’s location is quickly accessible from the Greater Toronto Area!
A larger venue means we can provide a larger show! This year, we will be including a Free Indoor RC track sponsored by TBA Apparel, live music from Keep It Live Entertainment’s DJ Woo, an interactive text-to-vote award courtesy of PAS mag’s Tuner Battlegrounds Live, and Food Truck alley served by The Feisty Jack and Smoke’s Poutinerie!
Of course, all our famed Custom Trophies are up for grabs and this year, we’ve added more categories for increased chances to win! Also, every attendee receives a raffle ticket for our giveaways. Our sponsors have graciously donated a wide-range of apparel and automotive parts as prizes!

I was farting around and found this show ,might be interesting!
Joe im ready for the car shows this year and also I have my RC ZL1 ready to roll
Old 05-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #4
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
http://www.stretchandpoke.com/4th-an...itted-toronto/

Looks like a big tuner show, but I may stop by
Old 05-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #5
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.

Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpower View Post
http://www.stretchandpoke.com/4th-an...itted-toronto/

Looks like a big tuner show, but I may stop by
X2