Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 11-11-2011, 12:39 PM   #4369
leonardo
SoCal HT5 [COTW 11/24/13]

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS / Ducati 1198s

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
My girl is giving birth to my son in the next couple of days, I can't stop thinking about my car, I think that's worse
haha na bro its all good, the love we have for our cars I'm sure is similar to the love we have for our gf's or kids for those who have some
Old 11-11-2011, 12:49 PM   #4370
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Shit,

I need help with my research purchase guys. I just bought some P13W blue fog light LED's. I just looked up some LED fog lights and this website (I don't know if the ones I bought from the camaro5 member got them from here) states that the P13W will NOT be compatible with a Non-RS Camaro. So, I would be screwed because I have a Non-RS Camaro. Instead, the website recommends an H16 (aka 5202) LED or the fog lights for the Non-RS. The P13W is ONLY for RS camaros. I didn't know it even made a damn difference, lol. So, here's what I wrote in the thread where I bought the fog light LED's:

"Uh oh, I may have a problem. I looked around to see if I could find these LED bulbs for the fog lights online. I found some on a website that states the P13W is ONLY for the RS Camaro and NOT for the Non-RS Camaro with Halogen headlights. It states that I need H16 (aka 5202) bulbs for the fog lights in my Non-RS Camaro.

I didn't know there was a difference at all in the RS and Non-RS Camaro fog lights. So, I can't just plug install these blue fog light bulbs as plug-n-play? Anyone know about this?

Here's the two different bulbs. I'd appreciate it if someone read these descriptions, and can confirm if the bulbs I just bought will work, lol:
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/ProductDeta...g%2DLight%2D4J
http://store.ijdmtoy.com/ProductDeta...202%5FSKU%5F4E"
I bought the 5202 from jdm 6000k for like $50 they are great never had a problem with them.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:53 PM   #4371
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekow View Post
You win then

And congratulations!
thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
haha na bro its all good, the love we have for our cars I'm sure is similar to the love we have for our gf's or kids for those who have some
try to make my girl understand that
Old 11-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #4372
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo View Post
Ok ladies and gents, I just finished the footwell yesterday, well actually my friend finished it because I dont mess around with wires and electrical stuff on my car

Pros- LOOKS BAD ASS !!!! and matches the ambient lighting almost 100% for being an aftermarket item they did a really good color match !! The dome light it comes with is more of a baby blue but it all comes together with the reflection of the footwell LED's

Looks it gets 10/10

Cons- the backing on the LED's is some shitty wanna be 3m tape which does not hold up, so when getting these installed be sure to use brackets to keep it up. Also toggle switch that it comes with does not specify which is ground, negative, positive luckily my friend went to school for electrician so he had all the items needed to test it out. Lastly we had to buy extra materials to get this thing going.

Quality it gets 7/10
looks bad ass
Old 11-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #4373
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Drives: 2012 CTH 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChvyBoss View Post
Nov 19th is a must attend at the Elite MotorSports Event for all HT members.
yes boss!

Quote:
My girl is giving birth to my son in the next couple of days, I can't stop thinking about my car, I think that's worse
I get this way whenever I have midterms or... wait. No. I can't stop thinking about my car all the time. Should I wash it today? Should I install the blacked out side markers? Should I find some better tips? Should I... should I.... shit, I gotta go look at it for a minute.

Current mods: CAI intake, catback exhaust upgrade
Future mods: too many to list

Tundra CrewMax SR5, TRD, 5.7L V8, 2" Lift, 381 HP; 401 ft lb
bumblebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 PM   #4374
909Camaro!
!!SoCal HT5!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Old 11-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #4375
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Tht shit is wack anyway. It gets smaller and smaller every year
I just wanna see my car in person that's the only reason I've been waiting for this many months
Old 11-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #4376
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Sorry for the subject change, but....

Since I've decided to remove the Flowmasters and go straight pipe, I need a place that's close to me to cut off the Flowmasters, and fabricate some 3" piping to fill in the dead space. I may also add 5" tips as well to fill up the entire space of the rear diffuser holes.

I think I just found one of the BEST places in SoCal for exhaust. They custom fabricate EVERYTHING and looks bitchin', and their welds look absolutely flawless in every way. This is a high end exhaust shop with lots of different makes/models of cars in their shop at any time. I've been researching this for some time now, and want to get this work done soon. When I look this shop up on the internet, people have said nothing but amazing things about them, and they are being recognized in a lot of articles as well. The shop name is Royal Muffler, and their located in Chatsworth. http://royalmuffler.com/home.html

They are worth a look. I'll let you know if they are what I HOPE they will be. I'm a critical one though .
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #4377
bumblebabe
SoCal Race Team #10

Drives: 2012 CTH 2SS/RS
awesome tammafabaloo. let us know!

Current mods: CAI intake, catback exhaust upgrade
Future mods: too many to list

Tundra CrewMax SR5, TRD, 5.7L V8, 2" Lift, 381 HP; 401 ft lb
bumblebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #4378
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:

Since I've decided to remove the Flowmasters and go straight pipe, I need a place that's close to me to cut off the Flowmasters, and fabricate some 3" piping to fill in the dead space. I may also add 5" tips as well to fill up the entire space of the rear diffuser holes.

I think I just found one of the BEST places in SoCal for exhaust. They custom fabricate EVERYTHING and looks bitchin', and their welds look absolutely flawless in every way. This is a high end exhaust shop with lots of different makes/models of cars in their shop at any time. I've been researching this for some time now, and want to get this work done soon. When I look this shop up on the internet, people have said nothing but amazing things about them, and they are being recognized in a lot of articles as well. The shop name is Royal Muffler, and their located in Chatsworth. http://royalmuffler.com/home.html

They are worth a look. I'll let you know if they are what I HOPE they will be. I'm a critical one though .
TCAT looks like you will you need some more corner time for that place... looks like a great place thow...
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:09 PM   #4379
BROMARO909
SO CAL HEAD TURNERS

Drives: 2010 CHEVY BROMARO
Quote:

Yea that place looks like a German exhaust shop
APPEARANCE MODS: STILLEN FRONT SPLITTER, CUSTOM PAINTED BOWTIE, TINTED FOGLIGHTS, BLACKED OUT RIMS, CUSTOM PAINTED BRAKE CALIPERS, BLACKED OUT KEYHOLE, 35% FRONT 15% REAR WINDOWS, TINTED TAIL LIGHS, BLACKED OUT TRUNK LID. LIGHTING MODS: BFXENON 6K HID KIT, STEALTH TURN SIGNAL BULBS, LED FOG LIGHT BULBS.
INTERIOR MODS: RED LED BULBS IN MAP/TRUNK, FLAT BLACK CLUSTER BEZEL, CUSTOM PAINTED SHIFTER BEZEL
PERFORMANCE MODS: BLASTIN BOBS AXLEBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM, HURST SHORT THROW SHIFTER, H&R SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS
BROMARO909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 05:15 PM   #4380
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINE1991 View Post
TCAT looks like you will you need some more corner time for that place... looks like a great place thow...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BROMARO909 View Post
Yea that place looks like a German exhaust shop
Lol, I already gave myself a time out for it . This guy Jimmy is the shit though. Look online at all the Porches, BMW's, etc, as well as a badass corvette they did. Everything looks to be fabricated like its a damn work of art, haha. I obviously only need much done to my cars exhaust as I already explained, but this guy should get it done right and clean as hell.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 06:16 PM   #4381
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Lol, I already gave myself a time out for it . This guy Jimmy is the shit though. Look online at all the Porches, BMW's, etc, as well as a badass corvette they did. Everything looks to be fabricated like its a damn work of art, haha. I obviously only need much done to my cars exhaust as I already explained, but this guy should get it done right and clean as hell.
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 12:13 AM   #4382
Venom_SS

Drives: Camaro SS
What time are you guys heading to Elite Motorsports Open house?
Venom_SS is offline   Reply With Quote