Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 01-25-2012, 02:52 PM   #6469
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Car covers are worth every penny.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 03:36 PM   #6470
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisc32 View Post
Yea bro lol
well i think my camaro will be sold today. . . .

I wanted 25 for mine but it looks like i will have to settle for 24. . . because its a new year i guess our camaros went down in price according to Kelly Blue Book. . .

I feel like i should be happy but im sad to see it go :(

next step is to get a beater like a honda civic or something (no offense to anyone) and then sell my subaru then i should be able to upgrade. I still want to come to our meets just will park my wrx down the street and walk up reppin a HT5 shirt LMAO!

also hey chris is ur car fully wrapped whats with that befor and after picture???
Old 01-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #6471
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13

Drives: WHITE SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post

I wanted 25 for mine but it looks like i will have to settle for 24. . . because its a new year i guess our camaros went down in price according to Kelly Blue Book. . .

next step is to get a beater like a honda civic or something (no offense to anyone) and then sell my subaru then i should be able to upgrade. I still want to come to our meets just will park my wrx down the street and walk up reppin a HT5 shirt LMAO!

also hey chris is ur car fully wrapped whats with that befor and after picture???
SELLING UR CAMARO....Y R U SELLING UR CAR BRO.?
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:08 PM   #6472
TCAT

Quote:

Aweeeee yeah!! That only means one thing...someone's upgrading I see . When do you plan to upgrade?
Old 01-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #6473
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED HT5 View Post
SELLING UR CAMARO....Y R U SELLING UR CAR BRO.?
Upgrade. wont manage a ZL1 and i kno that for a fact but i can swing a 1ss/rs . . . somethin along thos lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Aweeeee yeah!! That only means one thing...someone's upgrading I see . When do you plan to upgrade?
1st step: sell camaro (done)
2nd step: find a beater DD (search starts tomorrow)
3rd step: Buy my DD
4th step: sell my WRX
5th step: UPGRADE

depends on how long these steps take.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #6474
Ekow
SoCal HT5 [COTW: 3/12/12]

Drives: '10 2LT/RS
Just a little update... The Friday deadline for my car has been extended. There's a few stuff that needs to be painted correctly and still waiting for a special piece to arrive!
Ekow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #6475
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekow View Post
Just a little update... The Friday deadline for my car has been extended. There's a few stuff that needs to be painted correctly and still waiting for a special piece to arrive!
Ekow, it looks like you're going to have some good money invested in the Camaro. You may want to look into insuring your modifications with your auto. insurance provider, just so they are covered shall an accident ever occur (hopefully it never will). I had to cover all of mine for peace of mine. It costs me an extra $353 per year, but well worth the piece of mind.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #6476
Ekow

Good tip! I'll look into that. I miss my car, man!

Quote:
Ekow, it looks like you're going to have some good money invested in the Camaro. You may want to look into insuring your modifications with your auto. insurance provider, just so they are covered shall an accident ever occur (hopefully it never will). I had to cover all of mine for peace of mine. It costs me an extra $353 per year, but well worth the piece of mind.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:01 PM   #6477
TCAT

Yeah, it will all be worth it. Think of it this way, you're not putting any miles on it when it's gone. Also, you'll be able to put it in car shows now!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:43 PM   #6478
Ekow

Quote:
Yeah, it will all be worth it. Think of it this way, you're not putting any miles on it when it's gone. Also, you'll be able to put it in car shows now!
Very true! I'm glad there are no miles being put on it, for sure. It'll be a good day when I pick it up, A GOOD DAY!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #6479
RED HT5
HEADTURNER™®©COTW 12/9/13

Drives: WHITE SS
Quote:
Upgrade. wont manage a ZL1 and i kno that for a fact but i can swing a 1ss/rs . . . somethin along thos lines.

1st step: sell camaro (done)
2nd step: find a beater DD (search starts tomorrow)
3rd step: Buy my DD
4th step: sell my WRX
5th step: UPGRADE

depends on how long these steps take.
..ohhhhh upgrade ..
RED HT5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #6480
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
Quote:

hey bro there is nothing wrong with getting a beater (honda civic)! i sold my ss 6 or 7 months ago to put a down for the zl1. i have been saving since may, i was riding the metro for the first 3,4 months!:( bought my pos civic like 3 months ago. its hard to downgrade but when you come back up its all worth it! btw me and ekow parked far away at one of the meets, and i bummed a ride from chris for another meet, so i know the feeling
Old 01-26-2012, 03:02 AM   #6481
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
hey bro there is nothing wrong with getting a beater (honda civic)! i sold my ss 6 or 7 months ago to put a down for the zl1. i have been saving since may, i was riding the metro for the first 3,4 months!:( bought my pos civic like 3 months ago. its hard to downgrade but when you come back up its all worth it! btw me and ekow parked far away at one of the meets, and i bummed a ride from chris for another meet, so i know the feeling
haha yea i will havta bum rides from andy it looks like to come to the meets.

but dude ur getting a ZL1!! and in WHITE! AMAZING when u get it i will havta keep a towel over my mouth so i dont get any drool on it. i think im more excited for u to get it then u are LMAO
Old 01-26-2012, 12:06 PM   #6482
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5

Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
well so far it looks like ill be able to get a different bike and still mod the car to . its just an older model bike but still better than the one i have now

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote