Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 01-16-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
BAD ZL1
BAD ZL1

Drives: 2013 VIN 48 Victory Red ZL1!
New here, first post

Hello folks, I'm new here. Been lurking here for a long time, and decided to make an account finally. A little about me, and I'll try not to sound like a huge dork. Just thought it made sense for a first post.

I’m middle aged, that is if I live to about 86 or so... got the kids mostly raised, always been a Corvette guy. I thought I would have a new one someday, but it just seems that the top of the line Vette always keeps itself ahead of what I can responsibly afford. I started paying attention to this gen Camaro body style when it came out, and it really struck me as a mean/sharp looking body style. I loved the look, of the SS and thought it was a great deal. Now I know the ZR1 is a monster that any factory level Camaro won’t run with, but since they developed the ZL1 with the upgraded everything, I fell in love with it! I have been saving and saving to get "me" something I really want. I plan to keep this car for the rest of my life, it’s my one shot at a car like this. I just think this ZL1 is my car. Fits me, looks like a muscle car, not a sports car IMO even though it can be called both.

So, the day I joined this site, I purchased a California plate, BAD ZL1 for my car when I get it. I saw another person on this site do the same thing in advance for his ZL1, and copied his idea, great idea. My plate comes in to the local DMV in 10 more weeks, and then all I have to do is get the rest of the car

My plan is to save a minimum of 1/2 the out the door price, and finance the rest. I’m close, but the reality is it’s going to be a 2013 for me. Last thing for me to choose is color. Without seeing the colors in person, which is a MUST for me before I order but might be difficult to pull off, I am leaning CR Tint coat and a close second would be the yellow. What I do know are the following when I order. Auto, black stripe with black insert, no Sub-woofer, no micro fiber suede extra stuff, Black 10 spoke wheels.

Anyway, thanks for the great site to read and post on. I am so excited about this car, as all of you are!
BAD ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Welcome,but I'm having a hard time believing this isn't another dup account, lol.