Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Drives: Camaros
Conception

I've mentioned this in one other thread a long time ago, but I was actually conceived in the back seat of a Camaro.

It was a 1st gen owned by a friend of my father, I can't tell you if it was a Z or a SS or whatnot as my father has passed on. Of course, My love for the model started that day. My father nurtured that love by his ownership of 3 Camaros of his own as I was growing up. I have owned 7 Camaros to date and still have 2, a 79 Z/28 and a 95 Z/28.

Since I was born in February of 1971, I can say I've been a Camaro fan for 42 years, or 100% of my life plus 9 months...LOL. Who else goes back that far?

z28camaro2471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #2
mikeinmobile

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
Was conceived in 1963 in the back seat of a 57 chevy by Fonzie's pond ( not Arthur but "Old Man" Fonzie) in nowhere Alabama. Had a 70 SS 350 in highschool (OK condition). My 2 best friends had a 70 (307 2spd) and a 79 Z-28. Dated a chick who let me rag on her 75 with a built 350 she inherited from her brother who joined the navy. My wife has a 79 Z-28 with a 300 horse crate motor and I've got the 11 SS. I'm feelin' ya!
Old 05-04-2012, 02:15 AM   #3
SugeKnight

Drives: 2012 1LT BLACK ON BLACK
How did they find room in the back seat?
Old 05-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #4
mikeinmobile

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
I did it in the front seat of my 70. All I can offer is.....sex in a Camaro much easier at 16.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #5
8cd03gro

Drives: 2005 STi corn fed
Awkward thread of the week award goes to. . .
8cd03gro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Got a feeling this thread won't last, kinda on the creepy side don't you think? I mean who would really want to know that kind of information?
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 05:52 AM   #7
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

How is it awkward or creepy? Didn't your parents tell you about the birds and the bees? I don't really want to be the bearer of bad news, but we all came to be in exactly the same way. Not all intercourse takes place in the bedroom, under the covers with the lights off.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
invaderzim

Drives: 45th SS, '12 ducati 1199 on order
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28camaro2471 View Post
How is it awkward or creepy? Didn't your parents tell you about the birds and the bees? I don't really want to be the bearer of bad news, but we all came to be in exactly the same way. Not all intercourse takes place in the bedroom, under the covers with the lights off.
yea. I'm guessing the "awkward and creepy" they're referring to isnt the part about intercourse... its the part where you actually now when and where you parents did it. you guys know what position they did it in too while you were being conceived? what about the foreplay? was there oral involved? c'mon, let's pick the awkward up notch..
invaderzim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #9
TOMS1SS

Quote:
My parents didn't feel the need to share their sexual exploits with me.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
TOMS1SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by invaderzim View Post
yea. I'm guessing the "awkward and creepy" they're referring to isnt the part about intercourse... its the part where you actually now when and where you parents did it. you guys know what position they did it in too while you were being conceived? what about the foreplay? was there oral involved? c'mon, let's pick the awkward up notch..
This
Old 05-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #11
Brokinarrow

Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMS1SS View Post
Got a feeling this thread won't last, kinda on the creepy side don't you think? I mean who would really want to know that kind of information?
Old 05-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #12
z28camaro2471
C5 Member #227

Mods please delete or close if you deem appropriate. This thread is full of FAIL. I guess I'm the one to blame.

I was hoping for more responses along the lines of how long have you been a Camaro fan. I was simply pointing out that I have likely been one since before I was born.

Just to clarify, I never offered specifics in my original post as I agree that would be been out of line. Also, I never asked my father, "Yo dawg, where did you bang my momz" (I don't talk like that either in case you're wondering). It was simply something that kind of came up in conversation. You see, my father was drafted for Vietnam, went to bootcamp and then went off to serve in combat in Vietnam. He got married in August, I was born the following February, my mother left him in March of the same year (they had dated for two years prior to this). Do the math. Since my mother left right after I was born, as soon as my father returned from Vietnam, and since I have never met her, she is not someone I hold in high regard. Going back to bootcamp and Vietnam, I was simply trying to figure out the timeline as to how everything happened. He simply volunteered the conception information, as part of a much longer conversation, shortly before his passing seven years ago. My father and I had a unique relationship in that not only was he my father, he was my friend too. You know, someone you can drink beers with, break balls with, tailgate at football games with, go to concerts with and well you get the point.

For those of you that have a traditional mother-child relationship, I can understand why you would not want to know this type of information. I never asked where you were conceived. I don't care to know. Maybe your point is you don't care to know where I was conceived. Fair enough. I was, unsuccessfully trying to make light of the fact that I have been around Camaros from the beginning, as far back as I can go.

Thanks for humoring me. Now I want to know if you wave at other Camaro owners and what kind of wax you use on your Camaro? Also, when do you think we will see another Z/28?

Old 05-05-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Well I will continue to humor you then, although I don't know the whole story I know I was ther milkman's son...........

My Dad was aactually a milkman that used to deliver milk.
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:57 PM   #14
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Just to clarify, I never offered specifics in my original post as I agree that would be been out of line. Also, I never asked my father, "Yo dawg, where did you bang my momz" (I don't talk like that either in case you're wondering). It was simply something that kind of came up in conversation. You see, my father was drafted for Vietnam, went to bootcamp and then went off to serve in combat in Vietnam. He got married in August, I was born the following February, my mother left him in March of the same year (they had dated for two years prior to this). Do the math. Since my mother left right after I was born, as soon as my father returned from Vietnam, and since I have never met her, she is not someone I hold in high regard. Going back to bootcamp and Vietnam, I was simply trying to figure out the timeline as to how everything happened. He simply volunteered the conception information, as part of a much longer conversation, shortly before his passing seven years ago. My father and I had a unique relationship in that not only was he my father, he was my friend too. You know, someone you can drink beers with, break balls with, tailgate at football games with, go to concerts with and well you get the point.

I too am now friends with my Dad, I am sorry for your loss,:( and believe some of us understand your humor.
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote