Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-13-2015, 06:20 PM   #1
Infamous DK

Drives: '17 Mosaic Black 1SS M6
Dealerships in/near Westchester, NY?

Hello all! Finally beginning to start the buying process of a new car all over again after having some annoying delays and problems the past few months. It was sort of good in a way tho because I got to see the 6th Gen and realized I'd be a lot happier in a 2015 SS/1LE

I was just wondering if anyone has had any good experiences with some local dealerships around my area? I live in Yonkers, NY specifically. So far I've only been to one dealership back in April and that was Curry Chevrolet in Scarsdale. Was trying to haggle them down on a left over '14 2SS but ended up walking away. They've been bothering me non stop since and the car is still sitting on there lot after several others have sold

Any input would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.
Infamous DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 10:39 PM   #2
Infamous DK

Guess nobody is really from my area on these forums! Well I'm gonna call/visit a few dealerships around here Tomorrow and Thursday and finally get things rolling again. Hopefully everything goes smooth.
Old 06-16-2015, 11:29 PM   #3
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Hey im from new rochelle Word of advice dont use any of the local chevy dealers especially new rochelle chevrolet. I used Paul Masse chevrolet in RI they specialize in performance cars- yes I took the 2 hour drive to get the car but it was worth it.

Have you seen any local 1les for sale?
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 12:16 AM   #4
Infamous DK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizaro View Post
Hey im from new rochelle Word of advice dont use any of the local chevy dealers especially new rochelle chevrolet. I used Paul Masse chevrolet in RI they specialize in performance cars- yes I took the 2 hour drive to get the car but it was worth it.

Have you seen any local 1les for sale?
Hey! That's what's up. I don't see many Camaro's around here surprisingly and only 1 1LE in the past 2 years lol.

Yeah I've heard a bad thing or two about New Rochelle so I was already iffy about them. They've ignored my last few emails so I'm pretty much done with them anyways. I'll have to look into Paul Masse then. I've only seen a single 1LE for sale since I started looking and that was at Curry back in April and it sold rather quick. I did find that Roberts Chevy in Long Island were getting a few in so I was going to give them a call tomorrow. Every dealer around here are loaded with LS/LTs. It's rather annoying.
Old 06-17-2015, 12:38 AM   #5
Bizaro
Account Suspended

Drives: 2015 Redhot 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous DK View Post
Hey! That's what's up. I don't see many Camaro's around here surprisingly and only 1 1LE in the past 2 years lol.

Yeah I've heard a bad thing or two about New Rochelle so I was already iffy about them. They've ignored my last few emails so I'm pretty much done with them anyways. I'll have to look into Paul Masse then. I've only seen a single 1LE for sale since I started looking and that was at Curry back in April and it sold rather quick. I did find that Roberts Chevy in Long Island were getting a few in so I was going to give them a call tomorrow. Every dealer around here are loaded with LS/LTs. It's rather annoying.
There are not many 1les in our area thats for sure ive only seen 2. I will take a look tomorrow morning in our area see if anything good comes up. Do you already know what options you want?
Bizaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 02:29 AM   #6
Infamous DK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizaro View Post
There are not many 1les in our area thats for sure ive only seen 2. I will take a look tomorrow morning in our area see if anything good comes up. Do you already know what options you want?
Yup, gonna be nice to be the only person around here with one

Honestly it doesn't really matter if it's a 1SS or 2SS. I just NEED to have the 1LE package, NPP exhaust, and the Rear vision package. Everything else is extra icing on the cake. I appreciate you willing to help me!
Old 06-20-2015, 07:54 PM   #7
LS6-M22
Rockcrusher

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Did you try Beck Chevrolet in Yonkers? They sold my dad a Trailblazer SS years ago for supplier pricing.
LS6-M22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #8
jimmyp

Drives: 2013 Camaro Convertible
Try Ingersoll Chevy in Danbury ct. I think they had a few in stock.
jimmyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 12:32 PM   #9
stoopid

Drives: 4 wheels
If you're thinking of driving 2 hours, DePaula in Albany should have some. If you go, ask for Dennis Miller (sales guy). Ignore the pricing online, they tend to sticker them high but will play ball. If you get there when they open they could probably deliver it same day. My last two cars from them I was in / out in less than 4 hours.

*edit - quick glance at their inventory and I only see 2SS models, no 1LE packages (could be wrong)...*
stoopid is offline   Reply With Quote