Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 08-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #1
Daniel14ss

Drives: 1SS Berlin Blue Metallic/ orange
Help!! Tail light issues

I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I bought some LED bulbs for my rear brake lights/turn signals. Well I've had issues before about some led bulbs that I have bought from eBay so I decided to test the lights before wiring in the resistors just in case so I didn't wire in the resistors just to find out the bulbs wouldn't work correctly. Well I got all 4 installed and they worked but they hyper flashed and I have the resistors to install but didn't have time so I changed back to stock bulbs for the night. Well now the right rear light won't do anything with the stock bulbs in but as soon as I plug in the LEDs they work. Wth is wrong with it and does anyone know which wires to T-tap for the resistors so they will stop hyper flashing?
Daniel14ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:04 PM   #2
AnUnarmedMan

Drives: 2013 LS
Flip your stock bulb. If you put it in one way and it didn't work then you just flip it and it works. I have no idea about resistors. Good luck.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:25 PM   #3
Daniel14ss

Drives: 1SS Berlin Blue Metallic/ orange
I have tried stock bulbs both ways multiple times. I even swapped bulbs from right to left and vice versa and they work on left but not right. Checked all fuses and none blown.
Daniel14ss is offline   Reply With Quote