Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-20-2012, 12:23 AM   #43
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Thanks Tim! That means a lot coming from a Hot Rod like you! I even have a tear in my eye. Gary is proud of what he has done as much as I'm proud of putting on my vinyl graphics(I have been ditzed because it's not paint! Figure if I get bored with it, I can just take it off...) You are correct as to every car is an expression of it's owner.
You do have an amazing ride and you should be proud of it!

Well said Buddy. Any one can pull out a check book....
Princess is just amazing. One of those things where I wish I was there to watch her transform from a POS to the Princess she is today!
You know...I have that '54, if your bored...LMAO!

Hey Stork we need to plan a get together. Synergy Squadron UNITE! Junebug too!
Thank you very much, i respect hard work very much as i know what it takes to get there, some one told me built is always better than bought!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZL1 Brian View Post
Your car is definitely worthy. I couldn't stop drueling over it at the XXX! You've done a great job. Congrats.
Some of us are good at showing a poker face, i definitely loved your ride, sometimes being a kid is better than being an adult because we just are too serious about way to much!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #44
BAD Z/28

Drives: 79 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Thanks, even if you have put your own vinyl on your Bowtie it's special, Just my .02 cents, but i think Gary's car is very special because who else has made their own halos? Haven't seen a single one anywhere on Camaro5 yet, I also have not seen anyone make their own Air Box. It made me jealous because it looks better than my CAI i paid for and installed myself! Your 79 is so kick ass, i love that car reminds me of my 79 Z-28 back in my sophomore year in high school, lot's of memories i won't discuss here, lol
LOL Ya I have quite a few of those myself from my old 81 that I used to have.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:10 AM   #45
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Not someone who pays somebody else to do all their work for them and call it theirs? What's the point. I might offend some people but i am at a point where i could give a damn whose feelings get hurt. I put a lot of work in my ride myself not paying a shop to do it all for me and to me that is special! Just like your whip is special because it was you and your wife's ideas and your hands that put it together!
Now who's hatin'?
I would love to have the mechanical skills to do work myself, but I just don't. My skills lean more toward the cerebral than the mechanical, so it will have to suffice for me to use my excessively high IQ to earn the money to pay someone who does have the skills. I did dye my stitching, learned coloring skills as a toddler

Let's just all get along, leave the cattiness for other parts of the forums...
Old 07-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #46
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Now who's hatin'?
I would love to have the mechanical skills to do work myself, but I just don't. My skills lean more toward the cerebral than the mechanical, so it will have to suffice for me to use my excessively high IQ to earn the money to pay someone who does have the skills. I did dye my stitching, learned coloring skills as a toddler

So who's bringing the Trivial Pursuit to Camaros in the Sand?

Name:  bring_it_horizontal.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  25.0 KB

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 10:48 AM   #47
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
So who's bringing the Trivial Pursuit to Camaros in the Sand?

Attachment 400330
I'm sitting out on that one! Any one who has played you KNOWS never to play you again! That's why I call you my walking encyclopedia!
I'm tellin' ya that man has a brain of a steal trap, what goes in never comes out!

I don't want to get involved in this, but because I'm not college educated I'm only good for doing things with my hands? I'm sorry, but I take a huge offence to that!
Rant done!
Old 07-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #48
LADYBMBLEBEE
Account Suspended

Drives: 12 2SS/RS Transformer, 11 2LT/RS
Quote:
I'm sitting out on that one! Any one who has played you KNOWS never to play you again! That's why I call you my walking encyclopedia!
I'm tellin' ya that man has a brain of a steal trap, what goes in never comes out!

I don't want to get involved in this, but because I'm not college educated I'm only good for doing things with my hands? I'm sorry, but I take a huge offence to that!
Rant done!
I can ask my son if we can borrow Apples to Apples. It is so fun and it gets even more fun when you have had a few beverages. No knowlege needed, just a good sense of humor! And I know you and I have that

Edit: See I can't even spell "Knowledge"

Last edited by LADYBMBLEBEE; 07-20-2012 at 11:29 AM.
LADYBMBLEBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 11:28 AM   #49
LADYBMBLEBEE
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Now who's hatin'?

Agree! Let's stop and remember we are all here for our love of Camaros! Not to put others down. My mother always told me, "if you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut". Let's keep it that way, okay?

Everyone has done a great job with their cars and should be proud of it no matter whether they did the work themselves or if they had someone else do it. All of our cars are worthy!
Old 07-20-2012, 11:32 AM   #50
camarossowner
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS Black Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYBMBLEBEE View Post
Agree! Let's stop and remember we are all here for our love of Camaros! Not to put others down. My mother always told me, "if you don't have something good to say, keep your mouth shut". Let's keep it that way, okay?

Everyone has done a great job with their cars and should be proud of it no matter whether they did the work themselves or if they had someone else do it. All of our cars are worthy!
camarossowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #51
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYBMBLEBEE View Post

Well said!
And bring your Apples to Apples! I have a couple more fun games to bring too. One month to go! Bring on the sand baby!
Old 07-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #52
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy

So, Tim, any idea when or where they would shoot your car?

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 12:42 PM   #53
1o.f00t.570rk
Tall Guy

Drives: '11 LS SGM, '96 BK, '88 S10
Quote:
WHere have you been big guy? Haven't seen you since Meet N Greet!
Yea, I tend to be on the wrong side of Seattle to do a lot of the events. I am also more an introvert, so it can sometimes take a lot to get me out and about.

Quote:

Hey Stork we need to plan a get together. Synergy Squadron UNITE! Junebug too!
Indeed. I love seeing all the different ways folks have modded their SGM machines. It's such a unique color! I like the "Synergy Squadron". Reminds me of the "Cutie Mark Crusaders".

When people ask me which car I drive, I say "look for the one that sticks out from anything else in the lot" and they always find my little Vicky. Best we've managed so far is I think 4 or 5 SGM's at once.
On Order: Ported IM
Future Plans: Airlift Suspension - CF Driveshaft - 9in IRS - SC FI - Brembo Brakes - more Pfadt
Team
LLT
1o.f00t.570rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:09 PM   #54
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post

So, Tim, any idea when or where they would shoot your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1o.f00t.570rk View Post

Indeed. I love seeing all the different ways folks have modded their SGM machines. It's such a unique color! I like the "Synergy Squadron". Reminds me of the "Cutie Mark Crusaders".

When people ask me which car I drive, I say "look for the one that sticks out from anything else in the lot" and they always find my little Vicky. Best we've managed so far is I think 4 or 5 SGM's at once.
We can always come to you! Good name BTW
Old 07-20-2012, 02:27 PM   #55
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:

Rant done!
I didn't say one must do something with their hands if they don't have a college degree. I said I, personally, don't have mechanical skills and that I wish I did. I spent my time in college learning about drugs and alcohol.

I'll bring Scrabble to Camaros in the sand, and I'll give Trvial Pursuit against Gary a try... I can handle losing... every now and then.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #56
LADYBMBLEBEE
Account Suspended

Hey Stork we need to plan a get together. Synergy Squadron UNITE! Junebug too![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Junebug would love to meet some SGM friends! She is getting tired of her big brother Bee hogging up all the attention.