Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 06-22-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Exclamation Need help! all speakers on both doors dont work!

alright.. so i just got a new kenwood DNX890HD installed by a shop with a 12" sub and amp.. now i was showing some friends how great the camaro is since they are thinking about buying one.. or a challenger... so i had to show them why get a camaro..
now.. i turned down my music so i can talk and it was barley playing. went down on a closed road behind my house going about 130mph and it was all fun till i dropped them off and left.. on the way home i turned my music back up and noticed that both door speakers and tweeters (also mid speaker) wasnt playing at all.. only my rear 6x9 and sub was working.. i cant figure out why its doing that.. like seriously none of the front speakers are working!
was hoping someone here can help me out..
i need my music when i drive!!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
lfree11012

Drives: 2018 1LE
The kenwood has a dule mode out put The front can play one sourse and the rears another. Say like fronts could play radio and the rear can play your iPod at the same time. A lot of people turn it on by Accident from the remote there a button on there the says zone 2 hit it and see what happens.
lfree11012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #3
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
actually i finally figured it out.. the plugs for the front speakers were unplugged ... probably do to the car shifting and stuff.. but took it into the shop and the fixed it right up!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote