Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #659
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Thanks man! .

All good man I figured I know you were taking on some new clients, summer time, your a busy man. Yeah i'm pumped about the new wheels I'm in between trying to decide on a tire and size right now. I haven't gotten them mounted yet but as soon as I do, planning a pro shoot with the NYC Skyline as the background. Sounds good man, we'll have to connect and then get together at a few shows. There is a dyno day/carshow at RPM Motorsports in Delaware this weekend. Its kind of far don't know if I'm gonna head out.
:b s:
But thanks for letting me off the hook so easy (True Friend), but I should have made time for you my dude...these clients be bugging man, they think they own all my time :mad026 0:, but seriously Bro my bad. I really would like to do a photo shoot with the 2 cars, theme could be Beauty and the Beast. Delaware isn't really that far, shit we did 3 shows out that way this month.

How wide are the wheels?
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #660
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Lol maybe its my age haha me and sun don't get along no more lol...the things we camaro luv'rs do haha...by the way rims look sick..luv the lip on it..damn..nice
Being out in the sun sucks, I'm in doors all day at my job I feel like a vampire on the weekends LOL. Thanks but they don't really have any lip due to the stepped 3-piece design. Thats just the inner of the rim facing the car. They are very nice wheels and I'm excited to get them on. Maybe if I get them on and some pics on 360s website I can get a mag spread and be famous. Then I can sell the car and feel content LOL.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 AM   #661
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
:b s:
But thanks for letting me off the hook so easy (True Friend), but I should have made time for you my dude...these clients be bugging man, they think they own all my time :mad026 0:, but seriously Bro my bad. I really would like to do a photo shoot with the 2 cars, theme could be Beauty and the Beast. Delaware isn't really that far, shit we did 3 shows out that way this month.

How wide are the wheels?
What are friends for my dude . I know the feeling man clients calling me all day at work expecting the world to stop for them and get their shit done. I just tell em get in line LOL. Let me know man, been saving my pennies lately still looking for a place of my own with my girl. So I probably won't drop any coin on tires till mid Julyish. I'm loving the theme of the shoot . Yeah I just checked the weather and it looks like rain all for the next 10 days so what a wash.

Wheels are 22x9 front and 22x11 rear. +25 offset front and +27 rear. Pretty aggressive to get maximum concave without the rears sticking out too much. I'm thinking of selling them though.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #662
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
I just checked out your thread, sweet build. I think I sold you a V-ring back awhile. I see you changed your mind on the LSX 454 and went with a way more radical build. Anyway, your car is amazing.
Don't wait up 'cause I'll be late, I'll be late
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #663
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Being out in the sun sucks, I'm in doors all day at my job I feel like a vampire on the weekends LOL. Thanks but they don't really have any lip due to the stepped 3-piece design. Thats just the inner of the rim facing the car. They are very nice wheels and I'm excited to get them on. Maybe if I get them on and some pics on 360s website I can get a mag spread and be famous. Then I can sell the car and feel content LOL.
Hahahaha it is well worth the cover Chris believe me lol and either way they look hot...really looking forward to a photo shoot with u..sh*t would blow minds
Old 06-25-2013, 10:33 AM   #664
VanquisherSS

Just feel like venting a bit here, I have been loving the car and what it has become and I do love it to death but deep down I have a feeling like I need to move on from it. Its hard to search for places with my girl when I'm so concerned about where the car is going to go versus us finding a nice place. I have poured my heart and certaintly my time/money into so when I think about the car outside getting beat by the elements I cringe. I need to take a step back and realize its just a car and it is certainly not the most important thing to me, she is. We'll see how the search goes and I'm gonna drive it for the rest of the year most likely, do some racing, but if it becomes an issue past this summer sadly its gonna go for real this time. I just can't see spending 250-300 a month to keep it somewhere climate controlled on a battery tender. I'm only looking at renting right now and not ready for home ownership so I won't have anywhere to put it most likely in an apartment complex.

On that note I'll be taking a hiatus from this site for some time to really evaluate things, when I'm on here I only feel it draws me into buying shit I don't need or keeping my focus on the car. Lately I feel it doesn't have much more to offer to me although I really enjoy the site and the people I've met through it and its wealth of knowledge. But then I feel that is irrelevant now because I have found a great shop and great people that work on my car and to be honest I don't need to turn to anyone but them. Without this forum I wouldn't have found them most likely and I don't think I would have been able to get the car to where it is without it. Have gotten some great deals here.

Anyway so adios to you peepz on here for some time, if your curious about the car or anything I have for sale I will be responding to PMs but other than that I'll be out enjoying the car this year. I'm also going to get back into racing motorcycles and riding more, thats where my passion really is I realize and I'm going to be focusing on that as well.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:38 AM   #665
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG383 View Post
I just checked out your thread, sweet build. I think I sold you a V-ring back awhile. I see you changed your mind on the LSX 454 and went with a way more radical build. Anyway, your car is amazing.
Yes you did lol and I still have it, in a box somewhere turned out we didn't need it but it was worth having just incase. Appreciate your kind words man, Its a great thing when someone else with a sweet car as yourself appreciates it.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:41 AM   #666
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Hahahaha it is well worth the cover Chris believe me lol and either way they look hot...really looking forward to a photo shoot with u..sh*t would blow minds
Blown minds indeed , world isn't ready for that
Old 06-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #667
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Just feel like venting a bit here, I have been loving the car and what it has become and I do love it to death but deep down I have a feeling like I need to move on from it. Its hard to search for places with my girl when I'm so concerned about where the car is going to go versus us finding a nice place. I have poured my heart and certaintly my time/money into so when I think about the car outside getting beat by the elements I cringe. I need to take a step back and realize its just a car and it is certainly not the most important thing to me, she is. We'll see how the search goes and I'm gonna drive it for the rest of the year most likely, do some racing, but if it becomes an issue past this summer sadly its gonna go for real this time. I just can't see spending 250-300 a month to keep it somewhere climate controlled on a battery tender. I'm only looking at renting right now and not ready for home ownership so I won't have anywhere to put it most likely in an apartment complex.

On that note I'll be taking a hiatus from this site for some time to really evaluate things, when I'm on here I only feel it draws me into buying shit I don't need or keeping my focus on the car. Lately I feel it doesn't have much more to offer to me although I really enjoy the site and the people I've met through it and its wealth of knowledge. But then I feel that is irrelevant now because I have found a great shop and great people that work on my car and to be honest I don't need to turn to anyone but them. Without this forum I wouldn't have found them most likely and I don't think I would have been able to get the car to where it is without it. Have gotten some great deals here.

Anyway so adios to you peepz on here for some time, if your curious about the car or anything I have for sale I will be responding to PMs but other than that I'll be out enjoying the car this year. I'm also going to get back into racing motorcycles and riding more, thats where my passion really is I realize and I'm going to be focusing on that as well.
Chris, I understand exactly how you feel, please remember you always got a friend in me my Dude, you got my number anytime you need to spazz or reflect, and or just shoot the Fn breeze holla at your boy.:ha ppy0180:

Shit gets really serious when you put things in perspective my friend
(I RESPECT THAT)!
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:15 AM   #668
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Chris, I understand exactly how you feel, please remember you always got a friend in me my Dude, you got my number anytime you need to spazz or reflect, and or just shoot the Fn breeze holla at your boy.:ha ppy0180:

Shit gets really serious when you put things in perspective my friend
(I RESPECT THAT)!
You know I appreciate that man, and the same to you for sure. Although we have already shot the breeze via text already about the whole situation. At this time the car is pending a sale, which I hope will move forward shortly. I've got my eye on the prize for the next car and I'm going full force.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:31 AM   #669
VanquisherSS

Roll Racing at Atco:

Vs Rear Mount Turbo 4th Gen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBC_eTyFFx4

Vs Protuning Freaks 335i FBO + Meth.

View From the 335i:

Vs Renntech CLS63 AMG. 850HP/900+TQ

Random Run:

Old 07-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #670
VanquisherSS

Another View for the CLS63 AMG Race. Shows Start, Mixed with my video, and then captures the finish.

Old 07-26-2013, 09:40 AM   #671
VanquisherSS

Highlights from the event are in here. I'm mixed in throughout the video. Forgive the embarassing 1/4 runs. Quite difficult to do on 22s.

Old 07-26-2013, 10:31 AM   #672
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Car is looking bad ass as always, love the new wheels!

Tags
camaro of the week