Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-03-2012, 08:36 AM   #2073
reptar11
Reptar11

Drives: 2011 synergy green 2ss camaro
ok ill look into the Pfadts... any opinions on the lips? i like the APR carbon fiber, ASC, and street scene isnt bad...any thing else you would do to the car?
reptar11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:43 AM   #2074
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Scott C front end looks amazing!!
Old 07-03-2012, 08:48 AM   #2075
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcox2010 View Post
GRILLE
Glad to see my money went for a good causeLovin' the heritage grille I got from ya
Old 07-04-2012, 01:11 PM   #2076
SYN3RG

Drives: 2006 Jeep SRT8
The zl1 body style on synergy green! just need a drop and some new rims and tires and we will be all set!

SYN3RG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #2077
scottc
Central PA Camaro5 Club

Drives: Hot Wheels
Hey syn3rgy that looks great, love the zl1 front facia, side skirts and rear diffuser!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:32 PM   #2078
GREENeggSSandham

Drives: 2011 SGM SS/RS
New Grille

Just got my color match grille by DJ Grilles installed
Attached Images

GREENeggSSandham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:14 AM   #2079
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
One less SGM Camaro on the roads. This actually happened May 16.

Driving along, ~40mph. Idiot who barely speaks English (from some African country) runs a stop sign. Guy to the right of me slams on his brakes, but he was ahead of me, and I didn't really see the guy coming from the side street on the right until it was too late. BAM! Across both oncoming lanes, down an embankment, and through a white wooden fence. The other car lost a wheel. I barely felt the impact (awesome crumple zones I guess), but she was totaled. I was the first and last owner. Less than one year old. :(

Oh, and the clincher: The other driver didn't have insurance, or a license, or even ID, and he was driving a POS 2001 Alero that wasn't in his name. Thanks a lot, asshole! He had 4 or 5 people in his car, and I don't think they were all wearing seatbelts.

Oh, and for those who think the Camaro's fenders and doors and hood and stuff are plastic -- they're not.

Enjoy!
Attached Images

ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:30 AM   #2080
ForgedReality
Envy

Fear not, though. I managed to find a replacement all the way across the country in Ohio. Been driving it a few weeks now. Got my green dome, trunk, and DRL lights installed (I made the trunk and DRL lights myself ), as well as the headlight harness from fg. Still have to reinstall my two 12" subs that were in my previous one, and the rims that I had planned on being on the first car as well. They're gonna look sweet. This one is actually a little nicer. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the black stripe package on this one, but it's really grown on me and I love the aggressiveness of it. Also has green accents under the hood and in the cabin; my other one didn't.
Attached Images

Old 07-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #2081
Mrvnmartian

Drives: 2010 SGM 1LT (Manual)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
Fear not, though. I managed to find a replacement all the way across the country in Ohio. Been driving it a few weeks now. Got my green dome, trunk, and DRL lights installed (I made the trunk and DRL lights myself ), as well as the headlight harness from fg. Still have to reinstall my two 12" subs that were in my previous one, and the rims that I had planned on being on the first car as well. They're gonna look sweet. This one is actually a little nicer. Wasn't sure if I was going to like the black stripe package on this one, but it's really grown on me and I love the aggressiveness of it. Also has green accents under the hood and in the cabin; my other one didn't.
Sorry for your loss, but glad you were able to find another SGM. Let the re-modding begin!
Mods: Flowmaster, Solar Gard Window Tint, Front Bowtie from Gary's Customs, Green LED dome & trunk lights from AAC, Painted calipers used G2 paint, Emblem Pro underhood bowtie, Stealth Bulb turn signals.
Mrvnmartian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:32 AM   #2082
The_Grinch

Drives: car
My condolences and congratulations. ForgedReality you have just lived thru one of my biggest fears and manage to weather it well. Thumbs Up to you.
The_Grinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:16 AM   #2083
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Quote:

dang that sucks but look at the sweetness you have now ! those rims are awesome !
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #2084
murdered

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Ann. Edition
Shit! Glad to see you're OK. My biggest fear is being hit by someone with no coverage, but it's eased by the fact I keep full coverage on my vehicle.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:30 PM   #2085
ForgedReality
Envy

Thanks for the support guys. Yeah, it really ruined my day to say the least. :P So glad I had full coverage.

Just got the new rims installed today and had the tires nitrogen-filled. I'ma stop posting now so I don't end up taking over this thread.
Attached Images

Old 07-08-2012, 09:20 PM   #2086
nvthegreen

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Absolutely loved the rims. Where did you get them

Mods: Custom Magnflow exhaust, Injen CAI, custom painted interior by Lupe, green footwell LED's by AAC, green dome and trunk LED's by AAC, custom painted bowties by Lupe, 'Camaro' and 'RS' emblems delete, black hockey stripes
nvthegreen is offline   Reply With Quote