Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 10-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #15
jasonfichter

Drives: 2017 A10 ZL1
Picked up the car yeastarday and the service adviser told me he has to "school me" on how to propperly use my transmission because im not using it propperly. He also told me that the door locks are completely normal and they were designed to have an anti lockout. I then asked if I can try the door locks on one of the camaros they had on the lot and he started to yell at me that it is illegal for me to touch the dealers cars on the lot. I walked up to it and tried the door locks with him standing there and showed him how the door locks on that car work properly. he then told me that car must be broken. I took the keys from his hand along with the receipt and drove 20 mins to another dealer. The first thing the guy said upon looking at the receipt is that the other dealer is an idiot. Im hoping that I will have better luck at the new dealer.

Almost forgot, he also said he took the car for a ride to see if he could get my car to act up and because he really wanted to go for a ride in it.

Last edited by jasonfichter; 10-26-2013 at 02:21 PM.
jasonfichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #16
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfichter View Post
Picked up the car yeastarday and the service adviser told me he has to "school me" on how to propperly use my transmission because im not using it propperly. He also told me that the door locks are completely normal and they were designed to have an anti lockout. I then asked if I can try the door locks on one of the camaros they had on the lot and he started to yell at me that it is illegal for me to touch the dealers cars on the lot. I walked up to it and tried the door locks with him standing there and showed him how the door locks on that car work properly. he then told me that car must be broken. I took the keys from his hand along with the receipt and drove 20 mins to another dealer. The first thing the guy said upon looking at the receipt is that the other dealer is an idiot. Im hoping that I will have better luck at the new dealer.

Almost forgot, he also said he took the car for a ride to see if he could get my car to act up and because he really wanted to go for a ride in it.
Oh my,

This certainly doesn't sound pleasant. Since I am able to report formal dealership compliments and complaints, you are more than welcome to contact me privately to have this documented in greater detail. If you do, please PM us with your full name, contact and vehicle information, and the involved dealership and personnel. I will also look forward to any additional updates you provide.

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #17
jasonfichter

Drives: 2017 A10 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Svc View Post
Oh my,

This certainly doesn't sound pleasant. Since I am able to report formal dealership compliments and complaints, you are more than welcome to contact me privately to have this documented in greater detail. If you do, please PM us with your full name, contact and vehicle information, and the involved dealership and personnel. I will also look forward to any additional updates you provide.

Regards,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thank you for your concern, i just private messaged you
jasonfichter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #18
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfichter View Post
Thank you for your concern, i just private messaged you
You're welcome,