Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 PM   #15
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmaro View Post
Congress just allocated another $2 billion for the program. It ought to last a couple more weeks.
I'm betting only a few more days, IF it goes past close of business on Saturday.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:09 PM   #16
Parker

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalicrusin View Post
Paradise in Ventura ask for Scott Jr. (MSRP or GMS if you have a cert#)//This is who I ordered thru//---Team in Pasadena (MSRP), And I forgot the name of the dealer in Monrovia....
It's Sierra Chevrolet of Monrovia. I'm not sure you can get the SS cause if I read the rules right you need a combined mileage of average of 22 or higher on the new car. Also you need the car in by october and I don't think the MSRP dealers have a stock pile. They're all full of orders from people eager to get MSRP in a area that likes to inflate.

GOODLUCK!
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote