Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 09-25-2010, 06:01 PM   #15
retrorsss
2010 RS 2SS

Drives: 2010 RS 2SS
Pete,

Thanks for posting the picture of my car, my camera is NOT giving me a SEG I am ready to stomp it for lack of cooperation!!! I will forward the professional pics being taken next week for your use as you please.
thanks again for everything.
Stephen Moracco
K&N, MBRP exh. , Hurst, PEDDERIZED with drops/bushings, Chrome bumpers, retro hood vents, ACC marker tinted marker lights, and soon to have chrome rocker trim. Working on 20" custom rally rims next, then onto the supercharger.
retrorsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2010, 06:07 PM   #16
retrorsss
2010 RS 2SS

To all that may be interested the installation was done by Rob at Wretched Motorsports. I drove just over 600 miles round trip to have him do the install and have absolutely no regrets. I assure you the ride home will bring a smile to your face. He is a sponsor and can be contacted through the sponsor list.
K&N, MBRP exh. , Hurst, PEDDERIZED with drops/bushings, Chrome bumpers, retro hood vents, ACC marker tinted marker lights, and soon to have chrome rocker trim. Working on 20" custom rally rims next, then onto the supercharger.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #17
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Can you post a picture of your wife?
Well my wife found out I was trying to auction offf my daughter Liz! Soooo now I can't do it AND all you guys lose out. This is me and my daughter in Florida last summer. Sorry Pete!

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:39 AM   #18
oachalon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Im not going to lie, your daughter is smoking hot.
oachalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
ZX1truth

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by oachalon View Post
Im not going to lie, your daughter is smoking hot.
Yes she is.....and besides that she is a very good girl with a very sweet and humble spirit, not to mention shes very intellegent! I am very proud of her!!!!

LME built LSX427 w/t all Callies internals| AGP 65/65 TT | Holley Sniper Intake | Brodix BR3/LME custom ported | LME custom cam | Pro EFI 112 ECU | ID-1700x | NGK BR7EF | AGP's-Fore Triple Fuel pump | Monster LT1-S Triple | ZL1 3.23 diff, CF driveshaft, ZL1 axles | Hurst Line Lock | MGW Retro Short Throw | Pfadt solid subframe mounts | Prothane Motor Mounts | Revshift Poly Trans insert | Ground Control camber/caster plates | Accelerated Racing Solutions tuned|
God is too good! I don't deserve it, but I sure will accept it!!!
ZX1truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 11:58 AM   #20
oachalon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX1truth View Post
Yes she is.....and besides that she is a very good girl with a very sweet and humble spirit, not to mention shes very intellegent! I am very proud of her!!!!
Good Looking, Good Hearted, and Smart.

You cant beat that.
oachalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 12:30 PM   #21
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
I have three daughters and just like ZX1truth there isn't enough money in the world to buy them with or without our wives' approval.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:26 PM   #22
Fleet1
Pres. H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Corvette & Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by retrorsss View Post
Drove my car to Massachusetts yesterday "early morning" and returned late last night. She is now fully PEDDERIZED!!! I had a complete bushing kit installed along with drop springs. Not only does the stance now look great but the handling is amazing. I suggest all install the bushing kit (huge difference) the car is so much more responsive it is astounding. Give the throttle a stomp and the rear does not squat like before, play in the corners with no front end push. All I can say is the ride back to NY was alot of fun and for some reason alot quicker than the ride to Mass????
To Rob at Wretched Motorsports:
Your service and customer service was nothing less than exceptional!!!
Thanks for everything!
P.S. To Pete your assistance and advise was both honest and amazing. If only all US companys treated thier customers like this maybe we would'nt be where we are today.
Stephen Moracco
Gives you alot more confidence in the car when in spirited driving mode.
I had one of our cars Pedderized and is a world of difference and is now fun to autocross the car.
Fleet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:47 PM   #23
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I love my Pedders Xa's. Congrats Stephen.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #24
retrorsss
2010 RS 2SS

Put the PEDDERS to the test!!!

Well took my car to a car show on Sunday and won BEST in Class out of 56 cars!!! Have no doubt that the lowering springs played into the results. After the show was over I then drove to Watkins Glen International raceway and was able to run three laps on the track (cost $25.00) I was on the track with the pace car, a pontiac G8 ( with coilovers and alot of money in suspension), and a V-6 camaro whos owner lives very close by and plays on the track often. Well it took all of about 2 corners to learn that my car was able to outperform the others in the corners without any problems at all. The front end seemed to be glued to the track. I was able to take the inside or low side whenever I wanted to. I cannot explain the amount of fun this experience was. I could not be happier with the PEDDERS products or installation. By the way when I "signed" the start finish line for the first time did not have the horrid wheel hop. I did not figure this would go away until I installed upgraded sway bars, needless to say it was a pleasant surprise. I have included a picture of my car on the track so you can see the difference the springs make.

To Pete at PEDDERS and Rob at Wretched Motorsports, again THANK YOU my car is now amazing!!!
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #25
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Well took my car to a car show on Sunday and won BEST in Class out of 56 cars!!! Have no doubt that the lowering springs played into the results. After the show was over I then drove to Watkins Glen International raceway and was able to run three laps on the track (cost $25.00) I was on the track with the pace car, a pontiac G8 ( with coilovers and alot of money in suspension), and a V-6 camaro whos owner lives very close by and plays on the track often. Well it took all of about 2 corners to learn that my car was able to outperform the others in the corners without any problems at all. The front end seemed to be glued to the track. I was able to take the inside or low side whenever I wanted to. I cannot explain the amount of fun this experience was. I could not be happier with the PEDDERS products or installation. By the way when I "signed" the start finish line for the first time did not have the horrid wheel hop. I did not figure this would go away until I installed upgraded sway bars, needless to say it was a pleasant surprise. I have included a picture of my car on the track so you can see the difference the springs make.

To Pete at PEDDERS and Rob at Wretched Motorsports, again THANK YOU my car is now amazing!!!
Wow! Congratulations!!!!
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:35 PM   #26
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:

Your Car looks GREAT!!
I love driving mine..Pedder-ized!!!...
Congrats on a beautiful Camaro!!
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote