Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 09-02-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Crazyfamily

Drives: 2000 Camaro
Exclamation CAMARO's ON THE GROUND READY IMMEDIATELY

My name is William Little from Williams Chevrolet in Elkton Maryland Zip 21921. Please feel free to call me directly as I have a few Camaro's that are available...no mark up nonsense and I promise you the smoothest transaction you will ever experience. Two Camaro's are currently available for immediate delivery....one on the way and one sold today.....these cars as you know do not last long on a lot and current real time....not what a lot of dealers will tell you....but REAL TIME....wait times are 4 1/2 months or so for a new order! GM underestimated the demand for the SS by 30%.....go figure huh? Great news is if you are looking for one I have these listed below avail....the only reason that I have the Red one and the Black on that sold today is both customers that ordered them were unable to secure financing and the other two were ordered to give customers just walking in the door a chance at getting one and not waiting 4 1/2 months.....again no sales ploy....these will not last so if you are interested in one of them please email me directly or call me directly...(I have the paperwork on all of these at my desk) and I will be glad to help.

I have the following Camaro's available right now and what's in shippment as we speak.....will take holds on one at MSRP....NO MARK UP AT ALL with small deposit OR Pre-approval.....here they are come and gettem'

On the ground right now:
2SS Victory Red w/ Blk Leather Manaul Trans READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
2SS/RS Black w/ Blk Leather Manual Trans READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
2SS/RS Black w/ Blk Leather Auto Trans ---SOLD 9/2/09

On it's way due in 9/9/09:

2SS/RS Orange w/ Orange Leather Manual Trans WILL ARRIVE 9/9/09!!

I will be in tonight till 9pm, Thursday 9-7pm and Friday Noon-6pm I am OFF Saturday thru Tuesday!!

Regards,
William Little
Williams Chevrolet
Elkton, Maryland
410.398.4500 ext. 188 ONLY!
wlittle@williamschev.com
Crazyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
ljustin293

Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
2SS red not with RS package?
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote